Hertz fans.

Supersonic55

They really are a shower of insufferable pricks aren't they.
My Twitter feed seems to be full of them slavering absoloute shite about 'the rangers' 'sevco' 'ipox' and .the weedge'

Always hated the pricks , even more so since 2012 when they bumped their gums about us almost as much as the fhilth.

Hope the fuckers eventually end up relegated again in the near future

It just makes me even more pissed off that Alfie didn't bury them yesterday.

My Twitter feed seems to be full of them slavering absoloute shite about 'the rangers' 'sevco' 'ipox' and .the weedge'

Always hated the pricks , even more so since 2012 when they bumped their gums about us almost as much as the fhilth.

And there lies the, point , if Morelos had done his job you would not care a jot about them.

Someone has started a thread, praising them. They are a shower of pricks, like the rest of Scottish football.
There was no barriers outside for the away supporters yesterday, so there's a general acceptance that there probably won't be much trouble pre match between the 2 sets of supporters.

At about 6pm yesterday the subway carriage I was on was half and half us and them and it was all good natured.

There's a big difference between what some prick says behind his keyboard and what happens in the real world.

No offence mate, but use twitter and this is what you get.

I'm sorry, but they probably say the same about us being insufferable. Football supporters wind each other up and so they should.

The day we start inviting each other back to the pavilion for tea and cake will be the death of rivalry.

No offence mate, but use twitter and this is what you get.

I'm sorry, but they probably say the same about us being insufferable. Football supporters wind each other up and so they should.

The day we start inviting each other back to the pavilion for tea and cake will be the death of rivalry.
- - -

The utter nut jobs who populate Twitter are anything but representative of your average Hearts fan.

Social media really is to blame for so much hatred. It amplifies every weirdos views whilst normal people avoid the place like the plague.

The utter nut jobs who populate Twitter are anything but representative of your average Hearts fan.

Social media really is to blame for so much hatred. It amplifies every weirdos views whilst normal people avoid the place like the plague.

Hearts fans I have actually met are all pretty sensible and decent. Maybe I am just lucky but they are reasonably Rangers-friendly.

A shower of lady's front bottom just like every other Scottish supporters out with the Rangers support.

You couldn’t hear them all game.

Twitter is full of people posting stuff to just try and farm likes and followers, it will be people trying to farm likes from celtic fans.

I've actually got more respect for Hibs fans because you know where you stand with them. They hate us. Hearts fans on the other hand get on the subway singing Billy Boys/Gorgie Boys and we hate Celtic more than you and general arse-licking and then when they're in the stadium, they are giving it the "you let your club die" pish for 90 mins.

They’ll never be ‘The People’.

They could win the league for the next 20 years and they still wouldn’t come close.

It’s all well being arrogant but being able to back it up, but what the fcuk have they got to be arrogant about? Beating Hibs in a cup final? That’s about their stretch.

The only time that they are relevant is when they noise up Timmy.

Weren't Hearts fans cheering Hibs goals against us years ago? Shows you how tinpot they really are.

I thought they were shite yesterday. Hardly heard them all day apart from the end

I have a particular dislike for Hearts and their fans after 2012. The way they and their club acted especially with their own financial shenanigans left a particular distaste.
Precisely. They even had Salmond trying to fight their corner. Absolutely disgusting. They should have faced far stiffer penalties than us.

They are on about it's there best team for years and it took us to be poor for them to nick a point.

It's worth remembering that the company that originally ran their football club was liquidated over 100 years ago.

I suppose you could call me more than a bit insular,I don’t engage converse or do any other social action with any other football clubs fans in Scotland,If I have to socialize with supporters of any other fans I do not discuss football end of.

To be fair our budget eclipses theirs, its the equivalent of us getting a draw at man u. Its our problem we can't finish our dinner

The idea that we have anything in common with that mob has always bothered me. As big a shower of c*nts as the other cheek of the same Edinburgh arse.

Don't really dislike them the way I do certain other supports but I don't exactly like them either. Twitter is a cesspit though and won't be representative of their support as a whole.

I think the fact that the fans mingle on the subway and pubs etc shows that there isn't anywhere near the same animosity as there is is us and Hibs, Sheep etc

Celebrating a draw as if it was a win. No chance of ever winning a title with that mentality.
They don't have any chance of winning it anyway and I'm sure deep down they all know that.

I don't get the criticism of them for celebrating a draw. They're just promoted and got a draw at the champions ground. To keep them unbeaten.

Back