Hey Derek

You’ve got to wonder what was going through his head last night. He could have been the top man at Ibrox. He probably realises he’ll never get the opportunity again.

When Jimmy Calderwood was at Aberdeen, he lifted them from the doldrums, yet that seemed less important to them than him having been a Rangers supporter.

Here is the reality "Rooney’s approaching Legoman standards. Reynolds and Considine are Redundant. Logan should be dismissed immediately. Those in the know ken why. Big fucking problems. %^*& all will change until the Hun in the dug out is dismissed.
That really sums it up. You are npt wanted

Hopefully they will go backwards at an alarming pace now.
The sheep will turn on him very soon.
Cant get the old firm jobs, so watch him take the next english team that wants him.He will need to jump ship shortly.
Pedro was right about Aberdeen, they have peaked.
He s a bottler and it showed by not taking the managers job.
Bullet avoided.

Chances of him not being there at the start of next season?

He’s unsackable and taking them nowhere but the chairman loves him so he can what he wants.

They’ll even give him a 5th or 6th place finish next season because of all ‘’Derek has achieved for the Dons’’ as they put it.

Message to the dolly lurkers, we’re getting our act together on the field while you’re admiring a negative manager mincing about on the touch line in a dyed beard, fancy jacket and skinny jeans.

Aberdeen have backed themselves into a corner. They length they went to to keep him means they cant sack him after 6 months.

I was on the fence with him, thought he'd do a job but wasn't in the we need to get him or we're screwed camp, it does seem like a bullet dodged now though. That's 3 times he's bottled it against Murty, I'd be livid if I was an Aberdeen fan right now.

IMG_8091.png

What's wrong Derek??

IMG_8092.jpg

Back