Hibernian owner Ron Gordon fighting cancer.

Think positively Ron,you can beat this horrible disease.Lost my wee ma to it almost 3 years ago she had a ‘good innings’ but wish she was still here.

football rivalry aside, hope the man beats this. Horrible news to hear when anyone gets cancer.
All the best to him in this massive fight.

All the very best to him and family, Can understand what he is going through as I am currently going into week 4 of my own personal radiation treatment, and has basically floored me, tiredness is unreal, being in agony while trying to swallow and have no taste and only eating a small percentage as to what I was used to, but seeing many at hospital complete their treatment and seeing relief on many faces gives you so much positivity, I have not signed in in quite a while but always try to catch up what's going on, one thing that made my night had a big smile on my face was the hearts game the other night with that performance from the boys in blue, hoping for the same tomorrow

A cu*t of a disease. Lost to many people I love to it. Hope the guy makes a full and speedy recovery. Best wishes to him and his family.
Side note Ffs get your finger out and find a cure to this fu*king thing please.

Back