Hibernian owner Ron Gordon fighting cancer.

Compassion for a human being's struggle with such a horrible illness overcomes sporting rivalry.

Fight the good fight Ron Gordon and come back strong for your family.

My thoughts and prayers are with Mr Gordon and his family at this difficult time.

This type of thing puts everything else into perspective.

Best wishes sent, I hope the treatment is successful and he is able to make a full recovery.

Wishing you all the best in your fight mate. I was stage 3 and got a lot of support from people on this board who went through a lot worse than I did and are still here. Stay positive.
The support is unbelievable and am very positive with the outcome I know i am going in to the stage of treatment that is really going to effect me, the positive as well is seeing people competing their journeys while mine is still ongoing to see the relief and happiness on there faces is nice to see and knowing 3 weeks time I will be one of them

All the best mate its 3 months today since I had my last Radio and it has been an absolute murder time. The tiredness is absolutely unbelievable even this far down the line. Good luck with your treatment and if I can help in anyway just drop me a PM.
Thanks Paptango, come home on thursday and conked out slept for 13 hours must have needed it, the worst is the pain trying to swallow even water and losing my taste, I love my grub but seeing it and canny taste it thats a bugger

It is a vile disease, I know this from personal experience...doesn't stop me going to Ibrox at the moment.
Totally agree with the god aspect, also a bit of a cnut!

Thanks Paptango, come home on thursday and conked out slept for 13 hours must have needed it, the worst is the pain trying to swallow even water and losing my taste, I love my grub but seeing it and canny taste it thats a bugger
Just saw your conversation guys, keep positive the big c is shit, start my next phase of treatment this week.

50% of us will get cancer and currently more than 50% of us who get it will survive it. The last figure is increasing year on year thankfully. All the best to anyone that gets this can't of a disease.
Is right mate,i had stage 4 bowel and lung over 3 years ago,caught early,not connected,surgery and chemo has kept it away so far,if it does come back i will fight the bastard again,my best wishes to Scottie,Mr Gordon and anybody else going through the trauma,No Surrender.

Sorry to hear about this, hoping he can fight through it. Such a horrible thing for anyone to go through, and their families.

Back