Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Myc74

The sheep game, away, would usually be seen as our biggest test of the quarter barring a visit to paradump.
That it wasn’t much of a test was down to Rangers and how we set about making sure the test was passed.
Indeed mate. Hopefully we can control things tomorrow in the way we did at pittiodrie and get the job done.
I reckon hibs will actually turn up for a game of football though, which will be the difference.
We should still have more than enough though. The swaggering confidence of the 'we're gonna be 3 up at half time and break out the cigars' mob just makes me a tad edgy

Beer Belly Loyal

DoubleWhopper

Official Ticketer
Think tommorow might be the day we concede our first goal this season. But we'll win 2-1. Won't be a stroll in the park.

Tagsbear

There’s a bit of pressure tomorrow, despite them being level on points they are toiling for form, one slip up from us gives them a shot in the arm they haven’t earned. That said we’re playing well and a win, especially if we can do it convincingly, will show once again we mean business.

ricksen24

There’s a bit of pressure tomorrow, despite them being level on points they are toiling for form, one slip up from us gives them a shot in the arm they haven’t earned. That said we’re playing well and a win, especially if we can do it convincingly, will show once again we mean business.

The worrying bit is that Gerrards Rangers tend to do just that.

DJ_RFC_1872

Will be a tough game any win will do me.

McLaughlin
Tav Goldson Helander Barisic
Davis Kamara
Itten (Roofe if fit) Hagi Kent
Morelos

0-2 (Morelos, Tav (Pen)

greenockbritanniaRSC

Official Ticketer
Set up for a cracking game tomorrow. Said it many times but such a shame there won't be a Rangers travelling support to back the team, always one of the better away days in the league.

If we play the way we are capable of doing, they won't be able to cope with us. Fancy us to keep our clean sheet record as well. Predicting a solid, confident and comfortable Rangers performance.

Saltire

Worrying if they're toiling for form yet still level on points. This is why I disagree with the 'they're crap' brigade. They know how to win! Tomorrow's game is huge, probably the first game we've played under pressure this season. Time to step up lads

New Jersey Bear

Official Ticketer
Envisage another comfortable victory tomorrow and I think we will score 3 or 4. Hibs will try to play and attack meaning we will pick them off.

Tagsbear

Worrying if they're toiling for form yet still level on points. This is why I disagree with the 'they're crap' brigade. They know how to win! Tomorrow's game is huge, probably the first game we've played under pressure this season. Time to step up lads

It’s not worrying, they have a wage bill almost the same as the whole league put together, so even when playing crap most of the time they will have enough to win, it’s expected not worrying, but the fact they are scraping results rather than blowing teams away is encouraging.

jaws73

Official Ticketer
One of the games that is worrying me least really. It is tailor made for us.

There can never be any guarantees of course but I'd be very surprised indeed if we don't capture three points.

DaveL

Tomorrow feels massive, as if the whole country is willing HIVS to beat us.
What a sickener for the lot of them if we win comfortably with another clean sheet!

Saltire

It’s not worrying, they have a wage bill almost the same as the whole league put together, so even when playing crap most of the time they will have enough to win, it’s expected not worrying, but the fact they are scraping results rather than blowing teams away is encouraging.
Disagree, the wage bill means nothing. It's all about points on the board. If we were scraping results despite playing crap I'd be happily waiting for us to click. We got sucked in last December, let's not make that mistake again!!

Clinton Baptiste

If we can control the midfield early doors we will makes plenty of chances, can’t be letting it go end to end though.

Not too bothered about the score as long as we win, but another win and clean sheet would be ideal.

Mols9

Official Ticketer
Expect a tough test tomorrow. Fancy Alfie to play and score. 3 points and up the road please.

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
To me this is the second biggest test, sheep were harder. three points clean sheet and a 0-3 to The Rangers for me.

sheep never had a fit striker.

hibs will have a go at our defence.

hopefully will play into our hands.

Wade Wilson

Biggest test for us since opening day. We've seen a Gerrard Rangers team fail these away games before.

Spoon burning crowd not there, so it's not the same as a normal visit.

2-0 the famous

Kent, Barisic

z1co80

Hibs pace up front worries me but I still think we’ll come out on top and make a statement

3-1 the good guys

dh1963

McLaughlin or McGregor (either is good)

Tavernier
Goldson
Helander
Barisic

Kamara
Davis

Roofe
Arfield
Kent

Morelos

Turrabear

They don,t have to play good .They have refs to help them win games.

Albertz_Was_King

Many are expecting us to bottle it against Hibs.

Bit of pressure to win, that tends to lead to the proverbial crashing.

Only people who can change that narrative are the players. You have to win lads, it’s as simple as that.

With Dart In Hand

Looking forward to this, really confident, 0-2, momentum is building & we look as though we’re in a good place just now, just keep winning right up to the mhanks game, we’ve got to get that consistent, winning mentality.

StirlingBear

Hibs have been playing a bit of football this season so will be interesting to see what they do when they set up against us. Not expecting the usual 10 men behind the ball so hopefully we can get a bit of space to play ourselves. Hopefully get an early goal to set the tone.

I would love to see us start with Alfie and Roofe on from the start of possible. Roofe looks like a great foil for Alfie.

I'm confident so going 3-0 Rangers.

mck1872

For me, it feels like the first massive game this season, proper nerves for this one. 2-0 the famous Morelos to score

change consent