Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Time to lay down a marker Rangers. The bheasts have had their say, time to put them under pressure and put Hibs down as a warning.

Disagree, the wage bill means nothing. It's all about points on the board. If we were scraping results despite playing crap I'd be happily waiting for us to click. We got sucked in last December, let's not make that mistake again!!

The wage bill means they have better players and more depth, of course it means something, it means when they're playing shit they will usually still have too much in most SPFL games.

The wage bill means they have better players and more depth, of course it means something, it means when they're playing shit they will usually still have too much in most SPFL games.

they have better players?

Plenty people on here keep telling us we have the better players and how over rated theirs are.

We can do the talking when our football brings a league title and trophies.

Buzzing for the game today. As others have said as long as we come away with the three points, I will be delighted. Hibs seem to have started well. If they play open it might suit us a bit better than trying to break down a packed defence for 90 mins.

Think today will be quite comfy in all honesty, 2-0 to the teds.

I wouldn’t be against conceding a goal if we’re a few goals ahead mind you. I have the oddly misplaced fear that the longer the clean sheet run goes on, the more it becomes a very big thing in the players’ minds and there’s a possibility that conceding our first at 0-0 with 20 minutes to go in a big game could be a big setback mentally.

I appreciate how mental that sounds by the way.

Hibs team:

EiSnDSDXgAAYGU3

Huge test for the Team.

I have been awake since around 5am. Tried to do some paperwork but can’t settle enough to do much. Stomach is in knots.

Have we genuinely become stronger or will it be the same old story domestically under Gerrard?

We will know more soon.

C’mon the Gers.

I know the feeling mate. I’m working today but I’ve got the iPad with me to stick the game on.

It would seem like there has been some improvement but to what extent who knows. I think the gaffer has finally learned from his mistakes and I believe this season, he will deliver.

We are likely to always score a goal or two per game on average across the league season, so if we keep the goals out at the back like we have been, I can’t see any reason why we won’t have a successful season.

Playing two up top is ballsy from them but it could pay off. Haven't really had a defensive test like that at all yet. But we should be able to carve them open.

No Roofe, not surprising given our medical history, be lucky to see him before Xmas. We should not lose to hivs with that team

I think we’ll see a midfielder signed probably before our next game in the EL. Very light in that area and given the age of Davis, he won’t be playing 50-60 games this season.

Disappointed no Roofe, hopefully it just means they aren't taking a chance with him. That's a very attacking Hibs team, two strikers and two wingers.

Back