Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Watched the game again today. Kent and Arfields chances are really hard to watch. If Kent takes hes time like Arfield did he scores. And if Arfield rushes it like Kent does he scores.

Anyway thought Boyle looked lively for them. Really not convinced hed suit our shape or could do it consistently enough but think he would be a better option than anything we currently have on the right.

I’m 100% serious, you’d honestly think we’ve never benefited from decisions before the way some folk go on.

In the same season Iain Black snapped Jelavic, we got a dubious penalty at parkhead for example. If you look at things objectively, I you see horrendous decisions affecting every single team on a weekly basis

The standard of refereeing/officiating will never improve whilst it’s a part-time job. People slaughter Celtic fans for thinking there’s a conspiracy but some of our fans are getting to a similar level, it’s embarrassing
No way are you serious

Because they’re his players and he coaches them?

And I’m puzzled as to why he waits until Hagi starts to impose himself on the game before hooking him. Some of his changes seemingly make little sense to anyone but him.

taking off Hagi as he had just came into the game was strange. Goldson had a nightmare 2nd half and could've been subbed anytime

I am not going to disagree with any of those points because they are valid but also hindsight.

Both Kent and Arfield had really big chances to win the game and never took them. We should have swanned away with all 3 no worries based on the chances we had.

What i mean is the team he had on the park done everything they were sent out to do bar miss the big chances that should have won us the game. There for he had a squad on the park that should have won the game and they let him and us down big time. The way we actually fired passes forward and direct looking to split them instead of slinging out wide over and over suited us and seems the way forward for breaking these teams down every week. Had they took there chances we would have praised the forward play we watched.

Gerrard has faults and i agree the subs could have been better but he still had a team on that park that played how they were told and failed to finish the job themselfs.

Latest posts

Back