Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
ES3Mr8n.png

The hivs will have a right go at us tomorrow as their confidence is high. If we play our high tempo possession game then we will win. This is really the first major test of our confidence and our mental toughness.
It's time Rangers. See them off and reclaim top spot.

The criteria doesn’t change, we need to just keep collecting the 3 points.
I like the clean sheet run as I think it gives our defensive unit something extra knowing that every league match without conceding extends the record.
It’ll be tough, the spoonburners wil be up for it, but I’m sure we have the quality to get the victory.
Hibs 0
Rangers 2

Attitude needs to be spot on tomorrow as hibs form has been good and they pose an attacking threat. Any sort of win will do.

Big game, 3 points is all that matters, obviously would love to keep the clean sheets going but just go back top bears

Our biggest challenge in the league so far. I will be happy with a win, a clean sheet and no bollocks from the referee

This has got the feeling of a season definer about it for me. Lose and the heads drop giving the papes a huge lift with their game in hand.

Last season and the seasons before we would drop points at this sort of stage. Let's see if we now have the mentality to win.

Come on the teddy bears!!!

In their Ugly Faces from the first whistle to the last. Play as we can the Spoon Burners will crumple. 2-0 the Sons of William. C'mon the RANGERS.

Is a win and another clean sheet too much to ask? No, I didn't think so - 2-0 Tav and Kent.

Refreshing change going to Hivs and not having to worry about the scum in their east stand trying to cause our players serious harm, although the threat remains with Ryan Porteous likely to play.

Even the spoonburners in my work reckon they will be beat tomorrow....and they will be :D 4-0 to the good guys.

Biggest domestic test of the season so far.
Buzzing for this one but a wee bit nervous at the same time.
Into this shower of shite from the first whistle and just get it done Rangers.
3-1 the teds

Last edited:
This has got the feeling of a season definer about it for me. Lose and the heads drop giving the papes a huge lift with their game in hand.

Last season and the seasons before we would drop points at this sort of stage. Let's see if we now have the mentality to win.

Come on the teddy bears!!!
Yet, in both those years, we had the mentality to be a game in hand off top place at the new year.
Funny that, given that we’re regularly accused of lacking bottle.

They will provide a threat going forward but I think their defence is weak and we should take advantage.

Biggest domestic test of the season so far.
Buzzing for this one but a wee bit nervous at the same.
Into this shower of shite from the first whistle and just get it done Rangers.
3-1 the teds
The sheep game, away, would usually be seen as our biggest test of the quarter barring a visit to paradump.
That it wasn’t much of a test was down to Rangers and how we set about making sure the test was passed.

The sheep game, away, would usually be seen as our biggest test of the quarter barring a visit to paradump.
That it wasn’t much of a test was down to Rangers and how we set about making sure the test was passed.
Indeed mate. Hopefully we can control things tomorrow in the way we did at pittiodrie and get the job done.
I reckon hibs will actually turn up for a game of football though, which will be the difference.
We should still have more than enough though. The swaggering confidence of the 'we're gonna be 3 up at half time and break out the cigars' mob just makes me a tad edgy

Think tommorow might be the day we concede our first goal this season. But we'll win 2-1. Won't be a stroll in the park.

There’s a bit of pressure tomorrow, despite them being level on points they are toiling for form, one slip up from us gives them a shot in the arm they haven’t earned. That said we’re playing well and a win, especially if we can do it convincingly, will show once again we mean business.

There’s a bit of pressure tomorrow, despite them being level on points they are toiling for form, one slip up from us gives them a shot in the arm they haven’t earned. That said we’re playing well and a win, especially if we can do it convincingly, will show once again we mean business.

The worrying bit is that Gerrards Rangers tend to do just that.

Will be a tough game any win will do me.

McLaughlin
Tav Goldson Helander Barisic
Davis Kamara
Itten (Roofe if fit) Hagi Kent
Morelos

0-2 (Morelos, Tav (Pen)

Back