Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Set up for a cracking game tomorrow. Said it many times but such a shame there won't be a Rangers travelling support to back the team, always one of the better away days in the league.

If we play the way we are capable of doing, they won't be able to cope with us. Fancy us to keep our clean sheet record as well. Predicting a solid, confident and comfortable Rangers performance.

There’s a bit of pressure tomorrow, despite them being level on points they are toiling for form, one slip up from us gives them a shot in the arm they haven’t earned. That said we’re playing well and a win, especially if we can do it convincingly, will show once again we mean business.
Worrying if they're toiling for form yet still level on points. This is why I disagree with the 'they're crap' brigade. They know how to win! Tomorrow's game is huge, probably the first game we've played under pressure this season. Time to step up lads

Envisage another comfortable victory tomorrow and I think we will score 3 or 4. Hibs will try to play and attack meaning we will pick them off.

Worrying if they're toiling for form yet still level on points. This is why I disagree with the 'they're crap' brigade. They know how to win! Tomorrow's game is huge, probably the first game we've played under pressure this season. Time to step up lads

It’s not worrying, they have a wage bill almost the same as the whole league put together, so even when playing crap most of the time they will have enough to win, it’s expected not worrying, but the fact they are scraping results rather than blowing teams away is encouraging.

One of the games that is worrying me least really. It is tailor made for us.

There can never be any guarantees of course but I'd be very surprised indeed if we don't capture three points.

It’s not worrying, they have a wage bill almost the same as the whole league put together, so even when playing crap most of the time they will have enough to win, it’s expected not worrying, but the fact they are scraping results rather than blowing teams away is encouraging.
Disagree, the wage bill means nothing. It's all about points on the board. If we were scraping results despite playing crap I'd be happily waiting for us to click. We got sucked in last December, let's not make that mistake again!!

If we can control the midfield early doors we will makes plenty of chances, can’t be letting it go end to end though.

Not too bothered about the score as long as we win, but another win and clean sheet would be ideal.

Expect a tough test tomorrow. Fancy Alfie to play and score. 3 points and up the road please.

To me this is the second biggest test, sheep were harder. three points clean sheet and a 0-3 to The Rangers for me.

sheep never had a fit striker.

hibs will have a go at our defence.

hopefully will play into our hands.

Biggest test for us since opening day. We've seen a Gerrard Rangers team fail these away games before.

Spoon burning crowd not there, so it's not the same as a normal visit.

2-0 the famous

Kent, Barisic

Hibs pace up front worries me but I still think we’ll come out on top and make a statement

3-1 the good guys

McLaughlin or McGregor (either is good)

Tavernier
Goldson
Helander
Barisic

Kamara
Davis

Roofe
Arfield
Kent

Morelos

They don,t have to play good .They have refs to help them win games.

Many are expecting us to bottle it against Hibs.

Bit of pressure to win, that tends to lead to the proverbial crashing.

Only people who can change that narrative are the players. You have to win lads, it’s as simple as that.

Looking forward to this, really confident, 0-2, momentum is building & we look as though we’re in a good place just now, just keep winning right up to the mhanks game, we’ve got to get that consistent, winning mentality.

Hibs have been playing a bit of football this season so will be interesting to see what they do when they set up against us. Not expecting the usual 10 men behind the ball so hopefully we can get a bit of space to play ourselves. Hopefully get an early goal to set the tone.

I would love to see us start with Alfie and Roofe on from the start of possible. Roofe looks like a great foil for Alfie.

I'm confident so going 3-0 Rangers.

For me, it feels like the first massive game this season, proper nerves for this one. 2-0 the famous Morelos to score

With Roofe potentially rested, might see Arfield come into a 3 man midfield to shore up initially before being pushed forward. Also think Helander will get that rest if Balogun is fit.

My guess is 3-1 Rangers:
McLaughlin
Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic
Kamara
Davis
Arfield
Hagi
Kent
Morelos

This feels like the biggest game of the season so far. Explains why I practically leaped out of bed as soon as I woke up. Ready for kick off now.

Big test today and will show us the mentality of the team, I think We are controlling games better this season so I say 2-0 rangers.

2-1 or 3-1 Rangers. Think we will concede but should have too much for them. Bit of pressure on us so let’s hope they handle it better than in previous seasons

Big game, Hibs opening up will suit us nicely fancy 3-1 to the Gers, just need to get my sons football match out the way first.

My worry as usual is the ref. Us getting an undeserved red or them getting a cheap penalty.

We will have enough to deal with them, 0-2 Kent and Goldson

Back