Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

First big test given the mutants have played and won one of their games in hand. Can see a comfortable win and Tav scoring (50th goal and he got his first up there didn't he?).
But we lose our first goal of the league season, which tbh I'd prefer happened here rather than getting our first long overdue penalty up there, I'd rather we were able to make a big deal out of the lack of penalties ahead of the scum game.

Think we’ll concede today but come out on top in a 3-1 win, goals from an Alfredo double & Kent. No doubt Porteous will be looking to wind up our players by being late in the tackle as usual.

Any win will do for this one.

Against a decent team and off the back of a Thursday European game.

3 points and up the road.

This is where the no fans situation really suits us but nevertheless I am nervous about today. I'm hoping that is just my own Rangers ptsd. Cmon Rangers get the job done

So nervous for today and Motherwell away next weekend! Early KO's never sit well with me, but I think we'll get the job done. 3-1 win for Rangers. Hagi, Kent and Morelos to score.

Massive game today.

See out the first 20 mins, they'll be leaving the foot in and then settle into the game. We will pump them if its allowed to be a football match

Hoping we win 2-0

Alfie and Kent to score

Big test to see if we can handle the pressure and win at a tough away venue

Aribo missing worries me , but if our strikers take the chances that will inevitably come our way we should be okay . 2/1 to us, Kent and Arfield the scorers .

Huge game id normally be bricking it at this point with nerves but I'm strangely calm and know we have better players in every position and are firing on all cylinders. A comfortable win on the table today.

Let's go.

Buzzing for today, c'mon the bears, 3 points, no more injuries please and a clean sheet would be ace too.

The only thing that worries me is how confident I feel. This should be a good game for us against a team not capable of setting up to defend, we have attacking players hitting form and a rock solid defence

Enjoyed the clean sheet record but today I just want 3pts, no injuries and no sendings offs.

And if the football gods are on here, I’ve got a few quid on us to get and score a pen.

No slip-ups today please Rangers. 3 points a must otherwise we're putting ourselves under pressure.
We have enough talent in the squad to see off the spoon burners.

Not fussed about the performance, the win is all that matters today. Big test for the team.
Huge test for the Team.

I have been awake since around 5am. Tried to do some paperwork but can’t settle enough to do much. Stomach is in knots.

Have we genuinely become stronger or will it be the same old story domestically under Gerrard?

We will know more soon.

C’mon the Gers.

I think we will wipe the floor with them. Hibs have won 1 game at home this season. Batter them rangers.

Always makes me laugh with folk predicting 3 and 4 nils.

they are usually the first to get fcked into the players if not 1-0 up in first 20 mins or if we lose the first goal.

my take? - hibs have started season well and will be the most potent attack we have faced(aberdeen never had a fit striker).

we have a lengthy injury list and just back from a european game on a plastic pitch on thursday.

we will need to earn this win, pressure on the players with being behind the mentally challenged now.

yes we should be confident with how we are defending and scoring but it will not be a walkover, i will take any sort of win to get us back to the top of the table and send a message out that this season we are ready with a proper concerted title challenge.

massive.

come on the rangers.

Always makes me laugh with folk predicting 3 and 4 nils.

they are usually the first to get fcked into the players if not 1-0 up in first 20 mins or if we lose the first goal.

my take? - hibs have started season well and will be the most potent attack we have faced(aberdeen never had a fit striker).

we have a lengthy injury list and just back from a european game on a plastic pitch on thursday.

we will need to earn this win, pressure on the players with being behind the mentally challenged now.

yes we should be confident with how we are defending and scoring but it will not be a walkover, i will take any sort of win to get us back to the top of the table and send a message out that this season we are ready with a proper concerted title challenge.

massive.

come on the Rangers.

We play well against teams who give us a game though, that’s why I’m confident.

Back