Match Thread ** Hibernian v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday 13th - BT Sport **

That's a non argument tho.

If we have to rely on the last 2 games to decide on 2nd/3rd/4th, it means we are shite.

Fixtures become irrelevant at that point, we've fucked it for the first 36.

*if* playing a bottom team, how does that work out? Look at the English results in the last fortnight, one reason I don't bet on football after March.

Grasping at straws mate, move on, new season etc.

You’re completely missing my point.

It’s not about us and our failings throughout the season. That’s separate.

It’s about the league system meaning that games are presented to teams which allow things like what happened today at The Piggery.

It’s a failing of the split system and I can’t be much clearer about it than the previous post explains

If any game highlights what a clusterf@ck this season has been , this was it
with the full Jekyll & Hyde Rangers on display

Sloppy defending , lack of concentration , good when we put some effort into it , throw it all away again
Abled and abetted by some dodgy refereeing

Thank F@ck this season is over

Roll on the Gerrard Era !

Hate this the ref cheated us,the poets lay down,,we,were awful the whole season ..
2diddy managers a board that had no direction -(for me still in a shaky nail)

Players not good enough, about 6differant captains all terrible inhouse fighting.. fans happy with certain players who are clearly not fitcto wear our jersey...
Lets not kid ourselfs here gerrard has a massive building job here... we need a whole new defence maybee a tweek here n there in midfield, and def need forward thinking men..
Biggest job he has is convincing players who think 3rd or 2nd is good enough to be winners..
Thats whatVwe need installed..THAT WINNING MENTALITY..

You’re completely missing my point.

It’s not about us and our failings throughout the season. That’s separate.

It’s about the league system meaning that games are presented to teams which allow things like what happened today at The Piggery.

It’s a failing of the split system and I can’t be much clearer about it than the previous post explains
? You are under 20 at a guess if you don't think lying down/agreed results isn't a thing.

And yes, you could be clearer.

No offense but poets playing say hibs in a non split situation and us playing the sheep. One spot up for grabs for Europe or something.

Don't blame the split when we fucked it.

? You are under 20 at a guess if you don't think lying down/agreed results isn't a thing.

And yes, you could be clearer.

No offense but poets playing say hibs in a non split situation and us playing the sheep. One spot up for grabs for Europe or something.

Don't blame the split when we fucked it.

Try doubling your guess.

I’m well aware of what can go on in games at this stage of the season.

Maths can’t be your strong point if you’re failing to understand how halfing the possible opponents in those games, and them definitely being against rivals / opponents rivals doesn’t leave the prepencity for it happening to be greater.

I’ll leave you to sober up and figure it out

I could of put all the city's mortgages on the result at the Glitterdome today safely. Same happened when they played their cousins three weeks ago. Next time the tranny shagger comes out with humilty he should be reminded of the results and when did the sheep last come near to giving the paedos a game of it?

32294601_999810466867414_2646079288926797824_n.jpg

Hate this the ref cheated us,the poets lay down,,we,were awful the whole season ..

Players not good enough, about 6differant captains all terrible inhouse fighting.. fans happy with certain players who are clearly not fitcto wear our jersey...
Lets not kid ourselfs here gerrard has a massive building job here... we need a whole new defence maybee a tweek here n there in midfield, and def need forward thinking men..
Biggest job he has is convincing players who think 3rd or 2nd is good enough to be winners..

Agree completely about the change in mentality that is required and about our terrible defending.

However, you’re not seriously suggesting that poor refereeing decisions didn’t cost us today’s match or the one at Pittodrie, are you?

Equally, do you think there is any chance Paedo FC will lose to the sheep at Parkpaed next season?

Agree completely about the change in mentality that is required and about our terrible defending.

However, you’re not seriously suggesting that poor refereeing decisions didn’t cost us today’s match or the one at Pittodrie, are you
Equally, do you think there is any chance Paedo FC will lose to the sheep at Parkpaed next season?
my concern is for rangers only I dont give one jot what the,earls,get up to,its easy to point fingers and yes ref was awful but lets not get away from our own faults and tbh it outweighs anything else... we had 5-defenders on that pitch today,none are good enough.. for me its a mentality thing... we need winners

Embarisment,but that's it men the worst is behind us onwards and upwards and hopeully most of the squad will be moved on

Try doubling your guess.

I’m well aware of what can go on in games at this stage of the season.

Maths can’t be your strong point if you’re failing to understand how halfing the possible opponents in those games, and them definitely being against rivals / opponents rivals doesn’t leave the prepencity for it happening to be greater.

I’ll leave you to sober up and figure it out

Arithmetic my friend, not maths.

After you lick your wounds over that, reread the rest of your posts.

I might be drunk, but I'm not stupid.

I actually kind of love it that wee teams like hibs think they are relevant to Rangers. Our rivals are Celtic and yes we might dislike other clubs more than others but hibs actually hate us more than their ‘rivals’ hearts which is embarrassing imo.

Irrelevant, diddy club with their banners and celebrating a draw to finish 4th.

Lennon celebrating like he’d just won 4th place. Absolute wankstain, vermin inbred. Ha ha ha ha. Sums it up really- total irrelevance. Ref again hogs the news. Red card for us - should have been two for them and a penalty for us. It’s not just coincidence!!

Watched the game in BarNone Benalmedina, at 3-0 I was sh1ting myself! ok we fought back but this is the worst and woofiest Rangers side i have seen. No excuses for being bullied by hivs, there is not a real hard man in their side! Man up ffs! SG has a job on his hands, I hope here is a massive clear out, damn few of the current squad have the balls to be Rangers players. PS We need more places like BarNone in Scotland never mind Spain!

I'm just glad this seasons over now.
Let's Go to the Gerrard express.
I hope he's been watching and has his targets ready.

Great effort from most of the players.

Rossiter was great, and i thought he would never play.

Ref is a cheat, Rangers need to say something.

Thank god we will never see martin and bates again.

Arithmetic my friend, not maths.

After you lick your wounds over that, reread the rest of your posts.

I might be drunk, but I'm not stupid.

I’m not so sure about that last part.

Also, arithmetic is a branch of maths so you can chew on that first

Last edited:
Yeh, someone on here mentioned earlier in the week that the sheep were 13/2 to get a win at the tattiedome. I am regretting only having £10 on it now.
pays for the beers thanks to brenda doing what we knew he would, just caught the tail end of one of the sheep on radio lying about how the scum were going for it

12 conceded in 4 games v Hibs
14 conceded in 5 games v celtic

You can't possibly win things when you have that kind of defensive record.

Are there people trying to blame the split?

This is what the split is for, so teams going for the same goal have to play each other.

It's worked well for any neutrals and those in charge.

We've been shite all season and this is another one since 2012 I'm glad to see the back of.

Roll on next year so we can do it again though.

#letsgo #goingfor55 (as the kids say)

Yes again a so called ref costs us again,how many times as a club we gonna say nadda.
We score 5 goals without a recognised centre forward
Young fella rossiter made such a difference,not the same team when he went off!

Looking at the game if we had a half decent defence we would have walked all over them. Tav is great going forward but how many goals has he cost us running away from wingers and not able to tackle. As for Martin how did this guy get into the Scottish side. Murphy and Candy were more or less absent in midfield and Holt on a yellow decides to pull a jersey when there was no danger.
As for septic losing to the sheep I find it difficult to believe this was purposely done but I cant think of any other explanation. After a terrible start we got a draw and Celtic (not the sheep) stopped us from getting 2nd.
Anyway surely now its onwards and upwards and I look forward to a new look Rangers that no matter the biased referees we will win the league.

True but someone has to do it.

Just in still with a we drink in me, jeezo at 3-0 thought this will be bigger than Berwick that we c@nt going mental on the touch line.
Suddenly bish bash bosh as long as we didn’t lose 6-0 today I was cushty, remember 2nd is nowhere.

Are there people trying to blame the split?

This is what the split is for, so teams going for the same goal have to play each other.

It's worked well for any neutrals and those in charge.

We've been shite all season and this is another one since 2012 I'm glad to see the back of.

Roll on next year so we can do it again though.

#letsgo #goingfor55 (as the kids say)

How did it work well for neutrals when there was no excitement today given a team ultimately threw (or lost by complete coincidence to a team at home for the first time in 14 years) a game that decided who finished second.

There was no competition today.

Bollocks. You can have winning mentality in spades, but you can never beat a referee, as we've seen in the last two games, a pair of cheats who cost us 2nd spot.

Ok let's deal with some facts here.

1) Our defence has been shite all season. We have conceded the highest amount of goals of all the top seven teams in the league.

2) After being 3-0 down on 22 mins, many would have took that as the final score - some honestly thought at that precise time they could have gone on and reached their aim of 6-0.

3) Credit where immense credit is due though. To have the character to pull it back to 3-3 before HT and then to lead 3-5, proves that going forward there is not a great deal THAT wrong with our team in attack. We finished the season top goal scorers in our league.

4) Only to go back to point 1 and end up blowing a great win by conceding two more.

5) There IS no doubt about it, the Referee today (and during the week v the Sheep) was a total Joe HUNT. How he could class Holt standing two yards away from a ball at a free kick, the same equal punishment (a yellow card) - as the Hibs turncoat Allan's blatant ASSAULT on Jordan Rossiter - is beyond belief! It could easily have been a leg breaker and he KNEW Jordan's injury hell since he's been here. Christ, even Mutton said it should have been a straight red.

6) Topped off by the club that covers up paedo's, losing to the Sheep at home for the first time in 25 years - sums up what we are up against in Scotland! I told everyone down here to lump on Aberdeen at 5/1 on Thursday, only wished I'd have had the courage to stick a ton or so on it.

It is no coincidence the yahoos were content to be drawing with the sheep while the crowd must have let them know the HIV's were beating us easily at one stage, but get into the dressing room and hear we had came back from 3-0 down to 3-3, what happens? Just TWO mins after half time Aberdeen suddenly go 0-1 ahead - strange that!

Good luck Stevie Ge55ard you will need it mate, I've every faith you WILL sort it - however the issue of the shite Refereeing standards against us - I'm not so sure you will stop that?

No matter how Gerrard changes the team and gets us playing we will still have to cope with referees who are both incompetent and scared to give us decisions. The legacy of the filths campaign against the refs will live on for years to come . We started the season with Beaton denying us the points and finished it with Dallas doing the same. Both against the same team . Let’s hope Gerrard doesn’t stay silent on this matter

Back