Match Thread ** Hibernian v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday 13th - BT Sport **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
O038X5O.png

Last edited:
Let's Go!
Bring this season to an end in style by sending Lemon into meltdown.
The team to do it IMO:
Alnwick
Tav (C) Bates Martin Halliday
Holt Goss
Candeias Docherty Murphy
Cummings.
1-2 Rangers (Cummings, Murphy)

Let's Go!
Bring this season to an end in style by sending Lemon into meltdown.
The team to do it IMO:
Alnwick
Tav (C) Bates Martin Halliday
Holt Goss
Candeias Docherty Murphy
Cummings.
1-2 Rangers (Cummings, Murphy)

I like the look of that team given who we have available, having the energy of Holt and Doc along with Goss's creativity in the midfield and having Murphy and Candeias supplying Cummings, tomorrow could be a good day, come on Rangers just do these spoonburners, Lets Go!

I'll take a win in any manner tomorrow, God knows what the line up will be but I'm guessing there's a fair amount of, "turn around, touch the ground, bagsy not me" going on!

Come on lads, last chance to impress Mr Gerrard!

Can see us getting a result now, the dynamics of the game have changed since the results midweek. If we go a goal up they will be in full meltdown mode

I'd imagine it will be Goss and Dochertry in for McCrorie and Dorrans
Cummings for Morelos.

First goal is huge tomorrow...
Hibs might chuck it with nothing to play for if we start well.
The Hibs players might just play this smart and not try a leg to get shot of their man-child manager.
Agree with the selection but, if fit, would it be better to start Rossiter for the early hurly-burly then bring Goss on when it's calmed down and he has room and time to play?

I just haven't got a clue how this will go.
Just don't understand our players mentality and attitude.
Hope we get a result as the scum will totally shag the sheep shaggers.

Last game of the season boys. Go out and give those amazing travelling supporters a great day out and an excuse to get it right round those spoonburning kunts.

Anybody got a link to travel arrangements for us bears? Travelling through by car. Where do we park and enter from?

I like the look of that team given who we have available, having the energy of Holt and Doc along with Goss's creativity in the midfield and having Murphy and Candeias supplying Cummings, tomorrow could be a good day, come on Rangers just do these spoonburners, Lets Go!
Yeah a big win to end the season would be great before the Gerrard era begin's Let's Go!

I know the team sheet and form book will say otherwise but I fancy us to give them a doing tomorrow.

Come on troops let’s finish the season off with a win and put McInnes and Sugar Puff Teeth back in their box!

There will be a few making their last ever appearance. Let's hope it's a winning one to wind treacle teeth up.

Anybody got a link to travel arrangements for us bears? Travelling through by car. Where do we park and enter from?

Anytime I have drove to Easter road I parked at meadowbank shopping centre and headed towards Easter road then along the bridge. No colours any time I have been until alongside our own made it easier!

Be careful mate, no busses near you ?
Anytime I have drove to Easter road I parked at meadowbank shopping centre and headed towards Easter road then along the bridge. No colours any time I have been until alongside our own made it easier!

Cheers lads. Got some info from their website and our buses are getting parked up at Regent Road so I'll head for that area.

Let's go!

Difficult one, for both sides. None of us know which teams are going to turn up today. Us perhaps, with the possibility of going second, but will it be first half team against the sheep which curled itself into cotton wool after going behind, or second half, and made a fight of it? Them, going at full pelt to prove a point, or chucking it, for whatever reason? Either way, it could be close game or hellava open and lots of goals. 4-3 to us, anyone?

Expecting little but you never know.

The game has a slightly different feel to it now after Hertz put the smackheads to the sword the other night.

Maybe they can go into it a little bit more relaxed.

Hoping to finish this season on a positive note. Reckon it'll be a draw but as always I'm going for a slender win. 2-1 The Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS.

0-3 to Rangers!
Aberdoom may snatch a draw at the paedodrome but they won’t win so we need a win to ensure a best of the rest placing.
Just do it Rangers, we have key individuals very capable & im saying cumdog hat trick

3 points please. A draw might be enough but I don’t want to rely on Them not to shaft us.

Then I can move on with my life and forget this season ever happened. Is it June 1st yet?

Really want to win and end this season on a positive note. Hope there aren't celebrations for coming second (if we do finish there), I'd be mortified

Back