Match Thread ** Hibernian v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday 13th - BT Sport **

Rangers win a must but what about the game between the sheep and the beasts ?draw at least but a loss for the sheep even better, 2cnd for us and I win a bet with a mate of mine who is a sheep worrier

Hivs will be up for this purely down to the fact that it's the Rangers in town. If we start the way we did against the sheep and maintain that tempo, despite what the usually incompetent ref might throw at us, then we're in with a shout today.

Have we the guts to beat a Hibs side with nothing to play for?

1-1.

Lennon will be arrogant enough to think they can beat us by 6. He will also want us consigned to 3rd place. Hopefully they over commit.

For this reason I’d put o’halloran on the bench today. I want him away in the summer but his pace on the counter attack could be useful at some stage today.

Lennon will be arrogant enough to think they can beat us by 6. He will also want us consigned to 3rd place. Hopefully they over commit.

For this reason I’d put o’halloran on the bench today. I want him away in the summer but his pace on the counter attack could be useful at some stage today.

What makes you think having done nothing all season he'd turn up today?

I'd be delighted to see Rossiter back at last, he's some talent, but I don't know if this is the game for it. Lennon will have his animals fired up for this and we'll end up having the lad on a stretcher after 10 minutes.

Docherty/Rossiter/Goss would be my three in the middle, if he does start.

Get Middleton on the bench, if we're needing a goal he can go wide left with Murphy off of Cummings.

If we're winning at Easter Road with not long left expect The Sheep to take a 'shock lead' at the Theatre of Screams.

Up until a few days ago I didn't really fancy us to get a win here but Lennon's carry on the last few days will have helped our chances. Rather than fire them up, he's pissed their players off and seems to have destabilized their club.

If we go a goal up they'll start turning on each other.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

There are so many reasons why it's vital to win today. Stand up and be counted lads.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Been to every league away games this season and never managed to get a ticket for today, gutted.

Hopefully a win for The Rangers.

%^*& Aberdeen and the mentally challengeds.

Alnwick
Tavernier Alves Bates Hodson
Rossiter
Doc Goss
Candeias Cummings Murphy
That's what I would be lining up today. Let's not pretend Halliday is a LB - Hodson has had better games at LB than Halliday could ever dream of. No place for Holt as he will bounce off Allan, McGeogh and McGinn.

Let’s go out on a high today, lads. Put the spoon burners in their place and finish as high as possible.

It’s been a turbulent season but let’s give the players & coaching staff who may be moving on as good a send off as possible.

Because we are Rangers. Super Rangers

I'd love Rossiter to be playing but would worry he would get blootered by that dirty cant McGeouch.

It's the end of the season. If he cannot take a tackle today he will never be able to take a tackle.

If he starts it's a big marker for him.

It's the end of the season. If he cannot take a tackle today he will never be able to take a tackle.

If he starts it's a big marker for him.

I get your point but there's easier games to introduce him back into the team for than spoonburners away.

Feels like chucking him in at the deep end and if he gets crocked today and misses pre season as a result of it; then it will be all over for his Rangers career.

What makes you think having done nothing all season he'd turn up today?

So who would you have as our striker on the bench today? Herrera? M o’halloran has done more in the SPL than him this season and his pace could be useful today.

To be clear I’m not a fan.

Given the mental fragile team we have, we will be lucky to get a point

Don't prove me right yet again Rangers

Really need to get some positivity today to end a horrible messy season.

It's going to be a battle but they look almost as fragile as we do mentally but we have a big prize to play for today in getting second.

Let's go!

We tend to overrate Hivs and at times -depending on the last result - both overrrate and underrate our lot. Hivs are not particularly good. Genuine dig and effort from Rangers and we win. The problem is we are so unreliable when it comes to that. I still don't think they'll beat us today - popcorn teeth genuinely appears to have pissed off a few of his players. I'd be starting Rossiter if he's fit. What's the point of protecting him from the job we brought him here to do? Not playing certainly hasn't helped him.

Another one that has a bad feeling i keep felling 2 to 3 nil to the Junkies. Missing to many better players; no firepower, Martin and i think our fullbacks will get skinned alive by their wingers. As always i will be delighted to be made to look like a total ejit.:eek: The only good thing is i think the sheep will get shagged. :D

Another one that has a bad feeling i keep felling 2 to 3 nil to the Junkies. Missing to many better players; no firepower, Martin and i think our fullbacks will get skinned alive by their wingers. As always i will be delighted to be made to look like a total ejit.:eek: The only good thing is i think the sheep will get shagged. :D
Their right winger Boyle did his hamstring on Wednesday

Good, we need someone in the midfield that has the intelligence to track runners and cover when the full backs attack

We don't really know whether he has that game intelligence, even after 2 seasons he is still about reputation rather than evidence.

We don't really know whether he has that game intelligence, even after 2 seasons he is still about reputation rather than evidence.

True but we do know our other midfielders with the exception of jack and McCrorie don’t. Hoping Rossiter can do a job for us today

I was fully expecting a midfield 3 of Docherty, Goss and Holt. If Rossiter starts I hope it's Goss that makes way. Need as much bite as we can muster today to combat a Hivs side whose fans will demand they fly into everything.

Damn sight more confident after they got beat from hearts, they won't be as up for it and TLB being a mentalist won't inspire them.

A goal in the first half and I think we could kick on to 3 or 4.

Glad a finished early today, this is going to be enjoyable.

Goss Rossiter Docherty as the midfield three, please. I can't stomach watching Holt fail to make a forward pass.

There is no downside to starting Rossiter IMO, I hope he does start. I'd like to see a midfield three of Rossiter, Goss and Docherty today.

I was fully expecting a midfield 3 of Docherty, Goss and Holt. If Rossiter starts I hope it's Goss that makes way. Need as much bite as we can muster today to combat a Hivs side whose fans will demand they fly into everything.

Holt not for me he is a wee boy that gets bullied. Goss any day of the week for me.

Back