Votes: 45 5.6%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Itten

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
He actually ended up getting Morelos off the hook by saying that Clancy saw it but thought it was unintentional.
Which is exactly why Clerrrr shouldn’t be anywhere near it, as I kept saying in the match thread - Clancy saw it! Here’s it straight from the horses mouth.

StevieG trolling over the question too, lol

Agent Darren McGregor confirmed Clancy said Alfie’s tangle wasn’t intentional and he had nowhere else to put his foot. Wasn’t a stamp, Clancy clearly saw it and was happy nothing to answer to. Have the day off Cler, despite the best efforts of sky. If it’s called, agent McGregor’s statement is all the club needs.

Who is the prick Luke somebody trying to draw Gerrard on the Morelos incident but hes too clever for the prick mentioning challenges from both teams.Gerrard has these khunts sussed out

Gerrard completely defuses the Alfie question :D
Reminded me of..............................
zme2px.gif

Tonight Barbour has shown she is clearly one of them.
They are seriously gutted as they were really hoping that the wee 19th Century Terrorist team would put a spoke in our wheel.
They can f@ck off!!!!
She isn’t, couple of people at my work know her and they all say she’s a St Johnstone fan and always has been.

Jack Ross thinks it’s a red, but then explains what the ref saw and why he didn’t give a red.
Ref dealt with it, no action needed. Cheers Jack!

Who was ross referring to there? About Morelos, he said he's "not going to go over the top about it because that's happened to one if my players this season, in this fixture".

Whits he on aboot there then?

Morelos lucky to stay on the park but comes up with the decisive goal, the good and bad of him in a nutshell.

Helander and Kamara different class.

Itten and Zungu both done really well when they came on.

Another clean sheet.

Brilliant result and professional performance.

Have to laugh at those hibs pricks, had they played like that at the weekend, there’s every chance they are in a cup final. Instead they saved their energy for their proper cup final.
They moan about Alfredo, but that is also cheating. Cheating their fans, manager, owner and themselves.
Roond ye’s
See where I think Hibs worked hard I don't think they deserved anything from that. McGregor didn't have a difficult save all night and Alfie with a bit more luck has a hat-trick.

I assumed he was talking about Darren McGregor not getting sent off for his stamp. ;)
Nah, I dont think it was that. Seemed to mean that a hibs player got OTT criticism for something that happened in a previous game between us.

Actually, come to think of it, I reckon he's referring to the shocking Porteous challenge in the game from last season.

Would have liked us to have got more goals but we seen the game out and managed it well towards the end. Hibs away is potential tricky tie so all things considered I am more than happy. Another win and another big step to 55 well done lads.

Another hard fought win against a tough opponent on a terrible surface. I picked big Helander as my man of the match, but I could have given it to Glen Kamara. We are edging closer to 55 and I am loving it B-)

She isn’t, couple of people at my work know her and they all say she’s a St Johnstone fan and always has been.
Listening to her tonight there is no doubt in my mind where her leanings are even if she protests otherwise.
There was virtually no praise.
A lot of people on TV sports programs pretend they support a wee team to try and avoid being a target.
Tonight her true colours came out!!!

Very good second half and a great result. Love the way we hunt in packs when we lose the ball - we weren't doing that first half. Saw the game out without any major dramas. Super happy tonight.

Nah, I dont think it was that. Seemed to mean that a hibs player got OTT criticism for something that happened in a previous game between us.

Actually, come to think of it, I reckon he's referring to the shocking Porteous challenge in the game from last season.
I was only joking mate, no idea what he was on about but he seemed fair enough to me.

Back