Votes: 45 5.6%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Itten

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Listening to her tonight there is no doubt in my mind where her leanings are even if she protests otherwise.
There was virtually no praise.
A lot of people on TV sports programs pretend they support a wee team to try and avoid being a target.
Tonight her true colours came out!!!
There’s absolutely no pretending on her part though, The people I referred to earlier have known her all her days and she’s always been a St Johnstone fan.

Jack Ross, fanny. Sky, agenda driven? We can't seem to win too many games without getting every decision going. Scottish media - pathetic.
It's getting tedious. They cling onto our success for gigs whilst pretending we are shite.
We are the people and never forget they hate us. With every clean sheet, 3 points, hard work and dedication the more the timmy tear brigade can't handle it.
Please let them keep on sleeping in denial.
It's not 55 we stop at. It's up to us how far we go.

Thought we were OK first half and really, really good second half.

Created more than enough big chances to wrap it up earlier and I don't think Shagger had a save to make all night. Only real chance I remember is the one they ballooned over in the first half that should have been pulled back for the foul on McGregor.

Regardless of performance, another big result and the games that everybody hopes we might drop points in have been knocked off one by one. A very winnable run ahead. It could not be closer to done without actually being mathematically secured.

Big 3 points 7s and 8s all round. I went for Davis mom just. However Kamara buff jack and helender could easily have shaded it. This team is so well drilled and I couldn't be more proud of them

Agent Darren McGregor confirmed Clancy said Alfie’s tangle wasn’t intentional and he had nowhere else to put his foot. Wasn’t a stamp, Clancy clearly saw it and was happy nothing to answer to. Have the day off Cler, despite the best efforts of sky. If it’s called, agent McGregor’s statement is all the club needs.
Agent Mcgregor should have been red carded for two tackles on Kamara touchline, booked for 1st but he planted his foot on Kamara and by his own comments on Morelos he commits same act as he could have moved his foot out of the way!

There’s absolutely no pretending on her part though, The people I referred to earlier have known her all her days and she’s always been a St Johnstone fan.
Doesn't matter if she's a St Johnstone fan. All fans of the diddy teams also support either us or the scum as their old firm team. She obviously supports them rather than us. Simples.

What I really don't understand is how we stand back and allow it to happen. If he does get cited it's fair, but what about all the incidents missed elsewhere. I have to admit, I only watch the incidents they don't get pulled for.

After the last couple of weeks there has been enough for clere to pull them up at least 6-10 times. If it doesn't happen and Alfie is cited something must be done. This is the line in the sand. We must not let it be crossed!
If Alfie gets punished before their self admitted public breaches of COVID regulations gets looked at then we might as well bin the SPFL/SFA. It would show them for the corrupt lot that they are but we must call it out at every opportunity. I am sick of it now even in a season where we are on top. It’s shameful.

Thought big Zungu came on and gave his most impressive performance (that I have seen) Right up to speed, right in their faces. Clever play.
A lot of bears don’t rate him. I think SG is doing exactly the right thing. Minutes at key points. Keep it simple. Bed him into team and system. I think we will buy him.

Individually they are great players, but I think we are too defensive with Kamara, Davis and Jack in midfield together. We need the more attacking players like Hagi on the pitch to bring some spark into the attack. Aribo's assist was good but he seemed to misplace a lot of passes.

Reminded me of..............................
zme2px.gif
Well dingied, class Mr Smith.

They're absolutely fizzing on KDS lol , conspiracy theories all over the place. They're even accusing Clancy of trying to "stop the 10"

Utter nonsense.
A lot of my mates are St Mirren fans, who generally find both sides of the old firm as ridiculous as each other.

That said, a mate of mine is an Aberdeen fan & much prefers Rangers.

Neither of these two examples are generalisable, but show both sides of the coin.

Controlled performance without being fantastic. Brilliant to keep another clean sheet and I'm keen for us to break the all time record for least amount of goals conceded in a season. Another 3 points towards 55.

Some of the posters on this match thread during the game were a disgrace. It's alright having an opinion on the Alfie incident but, like Cocker and Walker, they were gloating in the narrative/agenda set.

I listened to the H&H post match pod. One of them was so happy that Alfie will be cited because it gives Itten a run of games.

I think we can guess why we have so many "boo boys" at Ibrox.

At the end of the match the commentators demanded Alfie be cited. I've never heard that from a commentator in my life. Even if you think Alfie was idiotic why would you jump on that bandwagon?

People are saying Rangers got away with one. I've seen many players at all teams get away with one. Not Alfie. If it's missed he is always punished later.

Some of the posters on this match thread during the game were a disgrace. It's alright having an opinion on the Alfie incident but, like Cocker and Walker, they were gloating in the narrative/agenda set.

I listened to the H&H post match pod. One of them was so happy that Alfie will be cited because it gives Itten a run of games.

I think we can guess why we have so many "boo boys" at Ibrox.

At the end of the match the commentators demanded Alfie be cited. I've never heard that from a commentator in my life. Even if you think Alfie was idiotic why would you jump on that bandwagon?

People are saying Rangers got away with one. I've seen many players at all teams get away with one. Not Alfie. If it's missed he is always punished later.
scott broon for example, how many times has he been cited

Based on the number of “diddy club” fans that I know that don’t give a toss about either us or them, the notion that they all have an “old firm team” is one that really annoys them.
They might not have a favourite between us and the scum but, I'll bet you most of them detest one of us more than the other and it won't be the scum.

Back