Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Itten

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Win it and im officially saying its all over

So just fucking win Rangers!
Yes I agree with that one mate I think 3 points at Easter Road tomorrow would be the final nails of nails in the coffin.

Having watched them against the savile reserves and at Johnstone at the weekend it should be an easy 2/3 goal easy game and I am hoping that the disappointment of the weekend is still lingering.

I will throw 20 on porteous getting sent off anyway

Last game of the 9-game gauntlet that practically decides the league.

Put them to the sword.

They're going to come out as snarling beasts since their manager thinks (incorrectly) he has a sniff at the bigger teams job.

Ride the 20-minute storm, put a couple past them and set sail for calmer water.

Personally; I want Hagi, the Scourge of Leith, on the scoresheet and at the assist just to dig the knife in.

Hibs 0 - 3 Rangers.

Last game of the 9-game gauntlet that practically decides the league.

Put them to the sword.

They're going to come out as snarling beasts since their manager thinks (incorrectly) he has a sniff at the bigger teams job.

Ride the 20-minute storm, put a couple past them and set sail for calmer water.

Personally; I want Hagi, the Scourge of Leith, on the scoresheet and at the assist just to dig the knife in.

Hibs 0 - 3 Rangers.
Two match winning goals & what should have been a match winning assist in three games against them.

He will do the business.

Can see it being a tough match. Games against them are always tight. It won't be anything like 3 nil Rangers or the likes IMO

Fully expecting a totally different Hivs team than the one that got gubbed by Saints. Play as we can we'll skate it. Going 2-1 the Sons of William. C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Not going to try and predict team, options aplenty so whoever starts must start well.. Any win will do, I'll go 3-1 Rangers.. #LetsGo

Similar intensity as against County. Start on the front foot. Keep the pressure up. Tight at the back and we will collect 3 points. My only doubt is that the opposition will raise their game compared to their recent defeats. On a good day we will clatter them. Let’s do it in style ’Gers.

Last edited:
Clancy will do his best to muck us up and allow Hibs to kick and foul as much as he can, the Jesuit has history remember when Morelos got the hole in his leg and that prick stood talking to the perpetrator like he was his mate and never even asked Alfie how he was , the guy should not be reffing our games at all.

All that matters to me is a +3 in the total points column, even if it's an 90th minute winner or 6-0 hammering. If we can get to the Antwerp game with maximum points then (for me) the title is within touching distance......but I'm in the 'one game at a time' camp!

This was billed as the month that would make or break our season, and it's fair to say we've made certain people who were banking on our collapse ...... look like complete and utter dicks B-D

Let's close out this month in style and put the spoon burning fucks to the sword. We were ruthless from the off against Ross County on Saturday, more of the same please.

Play like we did against Ross county and this will be a comfortable victory. Anything less and then we give them the chance to grow into the game.

Like to see us get back to having 5 Ws in the form table again.

If we win the next 27 games 10-0 and Celtic don’t win another point then I’ll maybe think that we can show one hand where it could possibly, maybe go on the trophy if we win another 10 after that.

Rangers to win and win well.

”Usual” team with Balogun to come in and maybe Jack.

Time to turn the screw like against county on Saturday if possible and show no mercy.

It’s a must win IMO, especially with there not being another game for a week.

For some reason and I have no idea why, this game worries me; we play to our strengths and they will just not be able to live with us. But if we start slow then I worry that they will just start to kick lumps out of us just like they always try to do. Give us some quick goals and put them to the sword early, come on Rangers get it done.

Hard to predict the team.

I prefer Helander but think Balogun might come in due to the state of Hibs pitch and the pace potentially.

Hard to predict the team.

I prefer Helander but think Balogun might come in due to the state of Hibs pitch and the pace potentially.
I'm the same but also expect Balogun to start.

Reasonably confident about this - Motherwell first half aside, we've shown signs the last 3 games of being back to the team that was smashing everyone in October/November, and Hibs are off form. Easter Road can often be tough, especially with that cheat as referee, but we've got the bit between our teeth and I fancy us to come out the blocks and win by a couple.

Another vital 3 points on the road to 55!

Mon Rangers. Any win will do but a nice 2-0 win with Morelos and Kent scoring would do my Rangers Picks score a great boost lol.

Hivs have been dung the last 2 months and have only turned up in 1 game during that period (no prizes for guessing where).

We need to be on it from the first whistle as they will be playing like their lifes depend on it.

I have a feeling that if we win this tonight, it’s over.

And we should.

We’re a better team and have better players in every position.

They always make it tough for us though and will be in our faces right from the get go trying to harry us out of our stride, but if we have the right attitude, if we simply want to win it more, we should do.

Let’s hope everyone is up for it this evening.

Not playing well at the moment Hivs but they will put up a fight against us, still should see them off with a 3-0 to the Famous Glasgow Rangers

Win this one and I can see the press starting to call us "champions elect".

Hibs are off form but they often give us a really tough game. As always, it's about the Rangers attitude and performance. We only drop points if those aren't at our best.
Through gritted snarling teeth B-D

Hivs have been dung the last 2 months and have only turned up in 1 game during that period (no prizes for guessing where).

We need to be on it from the first whistle as they will be playing like their lifes depend on it.
Their December results were decent enough until we beat them. Wheels fell off since our win on boxing day though

Yes I agree with that one mate I think 3 points at Easter Road tomorrow would be the final nails of nails in the coffin.

Having watched them against the savile reserves and at Johnstone at the weekend it should be an easy 2/3 goal easy game and I am hoping that the disappointment of the weekend is still lingering.

I will throw 20 on porteous getting sent off anyway
"savile reserves" :D

This will be a tough one despite their recent form, but if we play like we did at the weekend we should be walking out with the points.

Any win will do for me.

I'll go 3 nil to the Gers, can see a few bookings in this one, the spoon burners will be pumped for it, but our midfield with Jack back should control the game.

Back