Votes: 45 5.6%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Itten

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Think this one will be tight, Jack has to start to balance the midfield.
Also big Phil must keep his place ahead of Balagon for me

This is in the 'Problems Logging Into RangersTV' thread but would benefit from being here as well, following changes to RangersTV over the last 48 hours. Hopefully everyone has been through the Create New Account process detailed in that thread. If not, get on it. Now.:

It seems the way to buy the PPV for tonight's game is as follows:

Switch on your VPN (if necessary), go to the RangersTV Home page linked below. Do NOT Login. Scroll down to find the Hibs v Rangers match and there should be a Subscribe button to the right (provided you have NOT logged-in). Click on the Subscribe button - you should find your details auto-populated there I think - and then purchase the 3 Day Unlimited Pass. If you want to confirm the purchase has gone through then Login, click on the 'wee man' icon and, from the drop-down menu, select RTV Account. Your purchase should show there. You should also get an email confirming purchase. Use the back button to go back and then Logout.

RangersTV | Rangers Football Club

RTV has blocked me out (again) think i have about 3 accounts all being charged now and no one answers to get them stopped its a shambles.

Anyway - Was Roofe in the training video released yesterday?

RTV has blocked me out (again) think i have about 3 accounts all being charged now and no one answers to get them stopped its a shambles.

Not sure, but he was on the bench at the weekend having trained Friday so I’d imagine he’ll be on the bench tonight.

If hes anything like it id play him tonight

Our problems v Hibs have been not taking chances hes the boy for that
We’ve beaten Hibs 5 out of the last 6, scoring 15 goals.

I’d keep him on the bench tonight, Hagi & Alfie love tormenting these cnuts. Bring him on if needed, which I doubt we will.

Need to make sure he’s in top condition for the Antwerp game, so no use rushing him.

Fancy us strongly tonight. Looking fwd to it. Ryan Jack looked excellent when he came on at the weekend, think he will start.

I made the fatal flaw of changing my bet forecast v Ross County from 5-0 to 4-0 then didn’t cash out in time so lost my £50 fiver! No changing this time, it’s 0-4 Rangers!

while we shouldn't take hibs lightly, I think it gets lost from the discussion on the 2-2 game that we should have been 2 or 3 up, and missed a couple of good chances before their offside goal.

2-0 for us tonight I think.

I’ll take any win, they have been decent so far at stopping us from playing so hope players are really up from it. The pitch concerns me. I would maybe go Itten if the pitch is poor so we have an aerial option.

Back on the first December we faced 9 huge games and I was of the opinion that 21 out of the 27 would be fabulous. We've got 22 so far. We are more than capable of winning tonight although Hibs will raise their game, to have 25 out of the 27 is almost enough to have the league won. 1 2 tonight for us.

We're almost there folks, almost there

They're pish but they'll turn in to Bayern Munich tonight. Especially with potentially the new scum manager in waiting in charge.

They are due a good hiding. Another 90 minute performance as the manager puts it and a comfortable win would be lovely.
This for me.

Hibs have been terrible of late but it goes out the window when it comes to playing us. They got beat in the semi final at the weekend but this is their Cup final. Their work rate will double and we have to match it

Think this one will be tight, Jack has to start to balance the midfield.
Also big Phil must keep his place ahead of Balagon for me
Tough one with regards Helander, stevie might leave him for this one to counter the pace of the Hibs forwards

Wish people on here would stop talkin about that prick Porteous like he's some big player,he's a wee thug fanny that simply gets away with murder against only us..like so many hammer throwers in the league. Just do them rangers,a whipping is a bonus.

Win tonight and it is totally done, finished. Lose and the door is left slightly ajar. Big game and I reckon we will win 3-1. Need to be at it for the full 90 and play at a high tempo, their heads will be down after the weekend cup loss and we can’t allow them to get into the game. Suffocate them and pressurise them from the off.

Gerrard said he's in the squad for tonight's game - but no idea if he was in the training video or not.

Hes definitely in the training video from yesterday.

Win this and they're as well just giving us the trophy. I think in the real world, we'll only need 5-7 wins as there's no way Celtic win all their remaining games and we'll beat them twice.

After this, we have;

• St Johnstone (H)
  • Accies (A)
  • Killie (H)
  • Livingston (A)
  • St Mirren (H)
  • Paedos (A)

Win this tonight and I think we're done, as they'll collapse.

Password Reset (Forgotten Password). Then remember to stop signing in on multiple devices and logout every time.:)

Once you have unblocked each of your three Accounts :eek: go into each in turn and access the RTV Account page. You can cancel the subscription from there.

Again I am having no fun at all and will be hiding from this game

Hibs fast turning into the new Aberdeen getting tore into us and yet utter crap against everyone else

Celtic may well be crap but their cheerleaders in the media will go into overdrive if they gain any points on us tonight

Sorry but I really am the worst person in the world right now to try to be positive I feel like nothing good is ever going to happen to me again which I can handle but bluenoses in the real world I know and the lots of people on here who have been really kind to me I just want to see them happy which I know a league win will do but my stupid brain still fears the worst

Looking forward to this. Always a hard game but I’m full of confidence. If our lads play in first gear we should still win.

I’m hoping the tempo is set from kick off against Ross County and I can see us battering them. We should have won the 2-2 game earlier in the season comfortably.

I really don’t know why people think like this. Says a lot about your confidence in our team which is a worry.

We’ve beaten much better teams than Hibs comfortably this season and haven’t lost in the league. Look at it that way.

Just relax and enjoy our team at the moment. If you can’t bring yourself to enjoy them when we are flying then what enjoyment are you ever going to have supporting our team?

2-0 Rangers and Porteous sent off would be splendid.
Depends when he gets sent off.
If it’s late in the game and we’re already your two up, what benefit do we get?
He misses their next league game and his points accumulation means he’ll probably not miss games against us.

Looking forward to this game and to collecting an important 3 points to add to our total. See this as a 2-0 win with goals from Alfie and Hagi.
Every point we get is another nail in the mentally challengeds‘ coffin.

Looking forward to this. Always a hard game but I’m full of confidence. If our lads play in first gear we should still win.

I’m hoping the tempo is set from kick off against Ross County and I can see us battering them. We should have won the 2-2 game earlier in the season comfortably.

Spot on. Begin with a quick start and we should take all 3 points. Clancy in charge, however, always makes me edgy, and he'll allow Hibs away with murder tonight.

Hibs fast turning into the new Aberdeen getting tore into us and yet utter crap against everyone else

Celtic may well be crap but their cheerleaders in the media will go into overdrive if they gain any points on us tonight

Sorry but I really am the worst person in the world right now to try to be positive I feel like nothing good is ever going to happen to me again which I can handle but bluenoses in the real world I know and the lots of people on here who have been really kind to me I just want to see them happy which I know a league win will do but my stupid brain still fears the worst

Our players are up for the challenge mate

Kent and Aribo back in the mood, Jack and Roofe back in the mix has us looking really strong

Wish people on here would stop talkin about that prick Porteous like he's some big player,he's a wee thug fanny that simply gets away with murder against only us..like so many hammer throwers in the league. Just do them Rangers,a whipping is a bonus.
You said it yourself, he gets away with stuff against us. He is pish, but that's exactly why I want him put in his place.

I'd go...

McGregor
Tav Goldson Helander Barisic
Jack Kamara
Hagi Aribo Kent
Morelos
Based on form we should be pumping them but you never know what's going to happen with Hibs.

Back