Votes: 45 5.6%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Itten

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
My biggest fear is Clancy not Hibs. He will help Hibs turn it into a battle where only one team is actually allowed to battle. If Morelos gets an early card he should be subbed immediately as this cheat will send him off.
Alfie has changed ( hope that doesn’t come back to bite me ) but I couldn’t tell you the last time I went into a game worried about his discipline

Alfie has changed ( hope that doesn’t come back to bite me ) but I couldn’t tell you the last time I went into a game worried about his discipline
A noted improvement but there's signs that it's still just under the surface. Ask the back of Lego's head

This fixture gives me the fear. Clancy coupled with Hibs being dirty bassas.
For me its got a feel of St Mirren in the cup about it.
Hopefully just panicking over nothing.

I would like this to be treated as routine , a routine match, a routine win , no cards and no injuries I'm going for 0 - 3 , buff ,kent ,and roofe off the bench

I am very confident of victory by a couple of goals. However, I would leave Fredo on the bench. The rat faced bastard hates him with a vengeance and will be desperate to send him off.

They're pish but they'll turn in to Bayern Munich tonight. Especially with potentially the new scum manager in waiting in charge.

They are due a good hiding. Another 90 minute performance as the manager puts it and a comfortable win would be lovely.
Yep . What’s for sure is I will be betting their opponents the next few games after tonight .

Win tonight and I'm thinking the fat lady will be clearing her throat. Then I can think of a bottle of Whisky as a wee celebration. C'mon the mighty Rangers.

Question is which Hivs team will be on the pitch tonight. The shitey out of form mentally dead ones or the up for it cos it’s Rangers one. I’d like to think we have enough to beat either but on their day they could cause us some problems.

If we take the attitude and performance of Saturday's game into this one tonight Hibs don't stand a chance.

Mon the Gers.

Looking forward to the game tonight.
Cautiously optimistic of a victory.
I think the gaffer will have told the players the importance of tonight and how a win would put us in a fantastic position to bring home 55.
Play the way we can and we will play them off the park. Just don't fall into their physical way of playing. Keep the head. No red cards. No injuries.
3-1. Let's go.

Hopefully were 2 up at half time, the mentally challengeds are drawing and Ajer can check his phone and tell the rest of them we're winning and their bottle goes the 2nd half. Wishful thinking I know!

This is our third hardest game of the season after successful visits to Pittodrie and Parkhead.
Will be exceptionally hard game tonight, we have to have the raw hunger to win this.
Let’s do this Rangers..

I’d say that going into tonight’s game my mood reflects the general thrust of FF opinion: super confident; shitting myself; super confident; shitting myself; super confident.....

You get the picture.

Hopefully were 2 up at half time, the mentally challengeds are drawing and Ajer can check his phone and tell the rest of them we're winning and their bottle goes the 2nd half. Wishful thinking I know!
Or, Ajer checks his phone and there's a message from his agent saying he's secured him a passage out of that shitshow. The then tells Neic to go fk himself, and leaves them with no recognisable CB.

Good to get away from the Covid thread. With the lead being such as it is, it is becoming quite relaxing in the lead up to games these days. Hope they have a decent go as I want to see a game of football and not defence vs attack.

I expect a tough game tonight. They always raise their standards but I see us winning 0-2.

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Kamara Jack

Aribo Hagi Kent

Morelos

It'll sound weird, but it almost gives me the fear when we play teams like Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell etc when they're on a run of bad form, because you just know they'll see us as an opportunity to empty the tank and get back on track.

Will be a hard one and I genuinely don't care if we win with a 94 minuter deflected off their keeper's head

Back