MOTM Poll Hibernian v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy-downsized-large.gif
Definite contact. Let the seething begin… :shh:

Jack Ross is basically a Derek McInnes clone - every time his team loses theyre unlucky and the Officials have got something wrong that cost them the game.

"I didnt think we deserved to lose"

Really? We'll youre the only one and like Del, nobody takes what you say seriously because you lie constantly.

Fraud.

It was an exceptional piece of defending which he should be recieving plaudits for.
yes,absolutely but then so was the block by borna that pulled goldson out of a hole by blocking a that shot by boyle after goldsons OAP moment . don't see many comments about that and it saved an almost certain goal watching it in the replay from behind the net.borna and bassey were steady all night and our best defenders but as you say ,credit when its due .

Shout out to the two old Rangers fans in the Hibs end last night giving it large after the game. Hibs fan next to them was going absolutely mental.

You would think people would wait until full time to give the game up and call out Gio. At least ten mins to go and posters asking why we aren't able to beat them.

I remember last season the fhilth played Killie away and they got a horrendously soft penalty where there was contact but it wasnt enough to put the player down.

Walker screaming in commentary "there's contact, he's entitled to go down. Definitely a penalty"...blah blah blah.

Tonight, contact on Kent enough to take both his heels away...Walkers stance has changed, now it's a soft penalty, there's the softest touch

Funny that eh?

Is he happy? B-D

Ajeti. Touched on his calf. It wouldn’t have knocked a 2yo over.

Jack Ross is basically a Derek McInnes clone - every time his team loses theyre unlucky and the Officials have got something wrong that cost them the game.

"I didnt think we deserved to lose"

Really? We'll youre the only one and like Del, nobody takes what you say seriously because you lie constantly.

Fraud.

57% possession & 13 chances to 4 for us.

He doesn’t sound unlucky lol

I just went onto HibsNet for a nosey and one of their stickies is “Your Scottish Cup Story” :))

5 and a half years ago, tinpot cunts

Shout out to the two old Rangers fans in the Hibs end last night giving it large after the game. Hibs fan next to them was going absolutely mental.
I thought at first they were Hibs fans at it but soon realised they were bears, brilliant and were not giving 2 fks abt Hibees round about them. If they are looking in. well done

I thought at first they were Hibs fans at it but soon realised they were bears, brilliant and were not giving 2 fks abt Hibees round about them. If they are looking in. well done
They got put in to the Rangers end right infront of me leaving the exit. They were living it up and some auld Hibs fan had to get pulled away by a cop haha

Great to get the three points, but have to say it looked a 0-0 draw from early doors.

Some of our players last night were suddenly colour blind, the number of times they passed to a green jersey, but alls well that ends well.

Onwards and upwards Gers.

Absolutely loved Borna giving the Hibs fans a bit of stick at the full time whistle, with the clamp it gestures

Missed whatever it was so it can't be that prominent unless you're a Celtic fan with one ear up against the TV or someone slightly more attentive than I am. Watch the admin on here go out of their way to pretend these things don't happen if there's something that should be addressed.

I've just realised from the "Best away fans I've seen" thread, that the song I thought was being sung by our fans, was actually the spoonburners singing about Rangers and Hampden don't go. Apologies for getting my knickers in a twist! :oops:

Red card.

Porteous is good box office though :)):)):)):)). Pure theatre.

Reminds me of Jackie Pallo and Mick McManus (The man you love to hate)
thanks for the memory, pal… my granny (rip) loved loved Mick McManus… she watched every Saturday afternoon while she hoovered the carpet…. what was amazing to me… was the ash on the cigarette dangling from her lips…. it seriously seemed as though it was the length of the actual cigarette..itself… haha damn I miss her… :(

Back