Hibernian v Rangers score predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-0, I called last weeks right and was an Alfie wonder goal away from being right on Thursday!.

Think i’l have a wee flutter.

However, Hibs have decent fire power and is our toughest test defensively IMO.

Feeling we will concede and just hope it’s not in the 96th minute at 1-0

however happy face says 4-1 reality 2-1 Us

If they are prepared to give us a game then it should be pretty straightforward.

By their standards they've had an incredible start to the season and their confidence should be sky high so I'd be surprised if they sit in.

4-0 to the good guys.

2-0 to the Gers. I'm hoping we'll keep the clean sheets going, I'd even prefer a 1-0 win to a 2-1, the extra goal scored is nothing compared to the psychological effect on opposition teams playing against us when we just don't concede goals.

Hibs have also started the season well defensively but their home form isn't as good as their away form. I fancy us to sneak it 0-1.

i hope we absolutely pummel them

their hatred seems to know no bounds...this from their admin -

Watched the sheep through there the other week and other than a 20 minute spell at start of the match they were rotten. 0-2 0-3 to continue our good run.

Think we will win but might be a bit of an epic 2-3 to the gers. At all costs we must win tmw, can’t go into the old firm game behind Celtic. Looking at their fixtures they are dropping nothing anytime soon

0 - 3 to the famous. A combination of Alfie finding his shooting boots, high morale and Stevie G pushing them to put down a massive marker.

Having watched 3 live Hibs games this season on TV, I expect it to be one of our more comfortable matches.

They were fortunate to draw with Motherwell at Easter Rd and were totally outplayed by Aberdeen.

They will also play a more open style of football, as they don't have the midfielders to sit deep.

3-0 to the Teddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back