Hibs (a) tickets - Any updates

I have a ticket showing in the basket but it’s not letting me purchase. I haven’t received an email to say I can buy one. Does it show in your basket automatically if you’ve applied?

Thanks
The ticket in your basket is for Queen of the South at Ibrox in the League Cup.

Im in silver and applied for every away game coming up that was in the registration email. Didnt get Livi or Hibs and fully preparing myself for not getting Celtic, Aberdeen or Hearts. Brutal stuff.

Expecting the same outcome for ourselves mate.

No idea why folk are getting so annoyed at not getting either of the first two Away games. The figures in the 1 July update suggest that Gold will likely average 5 Away games all season. Silver will get 3 if they are lucky, some will get two. Bronze will be doing well to get a single Away. So it‘s hardly surprising that some have drawn a blank two games in.

Massively increased demand, coupled with ever-shrinking Away allocations make this inevitable.

No idea why folk are getting so annoyed at not getting either of the first two Away games. The figures in the 1 July update suggest that Gold will likely average 5 Away games all season. Silver will get 3 if they are lucky, some will get two. Bronze will be doing well to get a single Away. So it‘s hardly surprising that some have drawn a blank two games in.

Massively increased demand, coupled with ever-shrinking Away allocations make this inevitable.
Because even now, 2 years into this shitshow, people don’t quite understand the implications or what it means in terms of access to away tickets

Because even now, 2 years into this shitshow, people don’t quite understand the implications or what it means in terms of access to away tickets
Notwithstanding anyones views on MyGers, and we know how you feel about it, surely they are capable of reading an email given the figures from last season and figuring out how many tickets they are likely to get this season, based on applying for everything? I’m not even in MyGers but the numbers I quoted in that earlier post were fairly self-evident reading the email that came out.

This is where the rewarding loyalty part fails

I said it the other week elsewhere but sadly the days of being able to follow Rangers up and down the country every other week are long gone other than for the select few that know the right people or actually run RSCs.

The demand for away games since Gerrard arrived has skyrocketed, and with MyGers now giving 46k people potential access to away games the numbers chasing tickets are just silly.

Scary to think that in the Caixinha season you could get sorted for just about every single away game through your RSC as well.

An absolutely mental change over a 4 year period.

I said it the other week elsewhere but sadly the days of being able to follow Rangers up and down the country every other week are long gone other than for the select few that know the right people or actually run RSCs.

The demand for away games since Gerrard arrived has skyrocketed, and with MyGers now giving 46k people potential access to away games the numbers chasing tickets are just silly.

Scary to think that in the Caixinha season you could get sorted for just about every single away game through your RSC as well.

An absolutely mental change over a 4 year period.
It won’t slow down, away games seem popular with the young crowd so won’t even go back to normality in 2/3 years

It won’t slow down, away games seem popular with the young crowd so won’t even go back to normality in 2/3 years

Yip, the demand is here to stay along with MyGers.

There will be a core of maybe 300-400 that will still get to every game at Tynecastle, the piggery, and Pittodrie due to their contacts etc, but everyone else can forget it.

It will be a significantly reduced number of domestic aways for everyone else going forward and that’s just the way it’s going to be now.

It’s going to take it’s toll on many RSCs in the years to come as well. Many are struggling to run buses for quite a few games already.

I don’t get what is wrong with that. It stops fans hen picking what games they want.

The thought of someone not applying for Livingston away cause they didn’t fancy it but getting one for Hibs away doesn’t sit right with me.

You should be taking the shite trips to get the good ones.
That’s sort of true. But Im gold and didn’t apply for Livi because I was on holiday.

I’d imagine that’s unique as most would have applied anyway and sold it on so they got a chance for hibs.

people will game whichever system is there.

You’ve been to every euro trip, on nearly 400 more than the gold entry point but get the same as someone that’s just scraped into gold :D

Loyalty though mate. Sleeping on airport floors/straight into work and get the same as people who are gold through ticking boxes haha
It's getting to the point where further down line I might miss out because I didn't buy this and that.

Really concerning the way it has went , we all gave mygers the benefit of doubt when it first started but now it's just turned into the circus that we told rangers it would if the option to buy for points ever came about.

Buying items for points rather than just attending is quite sad.

Increasing gold DID NOT help *

Blue pound <<<

Last edited:
Agree SE5. It’s very disingenuous to say if you got “offered” one and weren’t quick enough is the same as being “allocated” one. Very poor if true. @Aww Skew very unfair and indefensible

Nobody get's "allocated" tickets mate.

It is always classed as "offered".

My Hibs email yesterday, once again stated that they were "pleased to offer you the chance to purchase a ticket"

So first ballot, or second ballot, the wording is the same.

My Hibs email yesterday, once again stated that they were "pleased to offer you the chance to purchase a ticket"

Difference is there’s enough tickets in the first ballot last week there were people emailed in the second ballot for who it was sold out when they tried to buy .

Difference is there’s enough tickets in the first ballot last week there were people emailed in the second ballot for who it was sold out when they tried to buy .

I know that mate. Was more just the wording I was referring to. As in its an offer to purchase at all points.

Pretty pedantic from me tbf.

The fact you were only offered one because 600 people didn’t bother to buy, is then used to disqualify high gold from Cat A games is ridiculous tbh. It’s very difficult to justify non top down for Cat A games when we have high gold missing out at both livi and Hibs.

Reactions: SE5
Correct. The system is a disaster and they are making it up as they go along. High gold have to start being prioritised for Cat A games.

Oh well, might give me an opportunity to attend a B Team or Women’s game that I have season tickets for… to prove my loyalty and worth for men’s team tickets*. That’s how it works right?

*I didn’t actually buy either, drew the line at that.

Those in high and even low gold :rolleyes: who have missed out so far will likely get Celtic, hearts or Aberdeen. Doubt they'll be on moaning about how terrible everything is then.

Simple fact is there's far far more demand than supply, so there's always going to be people disappointed, no matter what convoluted way they divy up the tickets.

The adding of extra criteria means everyone is applying for everything. I’ve been allocated my first ticket for Easter road in years and I can’t go. Need to try and find a way of swapping the ticket rather than just passing on to my bus but the allocations are done that late that there will be no more emails out before 20th. Pain in the arse.

Those in high and even low gold :rolleyes: who have missed out so far will likely get Celtic, hearts or Aberdeen. Doubt they'll be on moaning about how terrible everything is then.

Simple fact is there's far far more demand than supply, so there's always going to be people disappointed, no matter what convoluted way they divy up the tickets.
There will only be a few hundred tickets for Celtic and theres 3.5k in gold, so that's highly unlikely, they do have an increased chance of Aberdeen and Hearts but those are also small allocations.

There will only be a few hundred tickets for Celtic and theres 3.5k in gold, so that's highly unlikely, they do have an increased chance of Aberdeen and Hearts but those are also small allocations.

I'd have thought that golds who have applied for all games will all have been allocated a ticket by the Aberdeen game. It'll then start again for Tynecastle

That’s because away games compared to Ibrox are night and day.

There needs to be a change in match day experience at Ibrox but as we both know that won’t change anytime soon. For example safe standing etc.
Definitely, improving the match day atmosphere is a must.

Why do people post the following:

High Silver no ticket
Low Silver no ticket
High gold. Got a ticket

Bronze is bronze
Silver is silver
Gold is gold

Theses ballots don’t give a monkeys what points your on, only the tier your in
These threads always descend into Lone Rangers on High-Low silver going tonto.

Do you know every my Gers members totals?

I’m well aware you have sat and done points breakdowns. Means nothing compared to individuals totals.
What are you actually talking about? You don’t know individual totals. So your point is not valid. You were talking about how the points threshold changed and how there was not enough points that could have been added to justify that - you are taking nonsense based on nonsense. It’s getting embarrassing. You have an option. I think it’s wrong. Because it is wrong, accept that and move on with your life please.

Back