Hibs (a) tickets - Any updates

Hi Aww Skew

I have copy and pasted exactly what it was branded as,as you have no doubt seen a few times.

A membership scheme;)
The tag line said “always rewarded”. So are you saying it was branded wrong?

Nope it a membership scheme that rewards loyalty,loyalty being your 5 year history placing you exactly where you should be,branded spot on as far as I can see;)
Hahahahahahahaha

A scheme that rewards loyalty. So a loyalty scheme hahahahaha

What are you actually talking about? You don’t know individual totals. So your point is not valid. You were talking about how the points threshold changed and how there was not enough points that could have been added to justify that - you are taking nonsense based on nonsense. It’s getting embarrassing. You have an option. I think it’s wrong. Because it is wrong, accept that and move on with your life please.
It’s not wrong.

Nope it a membership scheme that rewards loyalty,loyalty being your 5 year history placing you exactly where you should be,branded spot on as far as I can see;)
I’m having a stinker telling you how Rangers branded MyGers? Okkkkkkk mate haha
“Nope it a membership scheme that rewards loyalty”

So a loyalty scheme. Jesus Gio, how I’ve missed our interaction my friend

@Greg Marshall Can you educate these amateurs on how Mygers was branded please;)
I was privy to Some of the discussion at one of the focus groups that took place. It was stressed numerous times that it would reward loyalty, thus it becomes a loyalty scheme

Don’t think I need educated on the scheme in the slightest Gio

A got rewarded did you not?
In comparison to CCCS away I done well, yes. But what relevance does that have, it’s meant to be a loyalty scheme that rewards but I have the same chance as people who’ve literally spent 5 figures less than me

I was privy to Some of the discussion at one of the focus groups that took place. It was stressed numerous times that it would reward loyalty, thus it becomes a loyalty scheme

Don’t think I need educated on the scheme in the slightest Gio
Our Membership scheme pays homage to the collective unity between this trilogy. We drive each other forward and together we are stronger.

By becoming a MyGers Member, you are helping to build the club’s future as all of the revenue from MyGers is invested into the first team.

In addition to directly funding our success, you will also receive Rangers benefits such as a welcome gift, ticketing priority, access to Club discounts plus exclusive competitions and experiences.

This is how it was branded please tell me what I’m saying is wrong?

Our Membership scheme pays homage to the collective unity between this trilogy. We drive each other forward and together we are stronger.

By becoming a MyGers Member, you are helping to build the club’s future as all of the revenue from MyGers is invested into the first team.

In addition to directly funding our success, you will also receive Rangers benefits such as a welcome gift, ticketing priority, access to Club discounts plus exclusive competitions and experiences.

This is how it was branded please tell me what I’m saying is wrong?

You best contact Rangers then Gio, because they have said it’s a loyalty scheme

“Individuals will be grouped into loyalty tiers based on their number of MyGers points.

When considering how loyalty can be used to distribute tickets, the Club has considered many different models and consulted with fans on the range of options available.”

You’re welcome

Rangers sold it as a loyalty scheme then moved the goalposts continuesly to say other wise is madness
It is a loyalty scheme though. The most loyal fans get to go to all home games, semi finals, finals, European away games and got tickets for Seville and get 5/7 away tickets per season through mygers... and to be sitting comfortable gold mygers no one needs to buy woman's or B team season tickets. Folk only start saying it's not a loyalty scheme when they don't get the away tickets they want or someone lower than them gets an away ticket and they didn't etc. There's always someone loyal than the next person. If you go to all the games you'll always get sorted for most games regardless.

You best contact Rangers then Gio, because they have said it’s a loyalty scheme

“Individuals will be grouped into loyalty tiers based on their number of MyGers points.

When considering how loyalty can be used to distribute tickets, the Club has considered many different models and consulted with fans on the range of options available.”

You’re welcome
I’ve already said the loyalty part of it is the tier system.

I’ve already said the loyalty part of it is the tier system.
So it’s a loyalty scheme then. They have loyalty tiers which people are placed into based on their loyalty

I’m just about to get ready for the game tonight, others can read the thread and determine who’s right here. Don’t have any time to respond to the semantics until later

Loyalty scheme. Thank you and goodnight

So it’s a loyalty scheme then. They have loyalty tiers which people are placed into based on their loyalty

I’m just about to get ready for the game tonight, others can read the thread and determine who’s right here. Don’t have any time to respond to the semantics until later

Loyalty scheme. Thank you and goodnight
Thank %^*& for that haha

P.S I can’t be wrong when I’m copy & pasting from Rangers website;)

So is there difference within tiers or not.

Some bipolar opinions going on here.

The MyGers effect :))

In comparison to CCCS away I done well, yes. But what relevance does that have, it’s meant to be a loyalty scheme that rewards but I have the same chance as people who’ve literally spent 5 figures less than me
You get Hampden tickets, europa league final ticket(last season)better chance of euro aways and more away league games than other tiers due to your points status. Can't have it all, I think gold members are well rewarded. I'm in gold myself so it's not a case of me whining from lower tiers.

You get Hampden tickets, europa league final ticket(last season)better chance of euro aways and more away league games than other tiers due to your points status. Can't have it all, I think gold members are well rewarded. I'm in gold myself so it's not a case of me whining from lower tiers.
I agree, if you read through this thread you’d see I don’t support top down for every single domestic away mate

So turns out that 1 of the 3 in our “friendship group” got a Hibs ticket but i and the other person haven’t?

I thought the whole point of the group was to ensure you all got the same allocation?

No ,if you all get allocated a ticket then you are seated together.
You are balloted individually.
Caveat, if you are in same tier you should, in theory, get same games

Also, if you get promoted silver to gold, you are classed as having the amount of tickets as other in your F&F

Also, if you get promoted silver to gold, you are classed as having the amount of tickets as other in your F&F
We are all in the same tier

Not the end of the world, just annoying more than anything

Four of us all Gold,last season three got Easter Road,one never but they got Tynecastle which was the next away game.

Back