Hibs (a) tickets - Any updates

No second ballot, no way this sold out with the first ballot, they obviously can't be bothered with the hassle of doing another

Whatever are you suggesting :D

Naa in all seriousness, if it’s a nominal amount not purchased, I’d expect them to be given to corporate/club use
Actually wasn’t suggesting that, just that the uptake has clearly been very high. If there is a 2nd ballot, hopefully they don’t forget us VIP’s :))

Actually wasn’t suggesting that, just that the uptake has clearly been very high. If there is a 2nd ballot, hopefully they don’t forget us VIP’s :))
More than likely any spare will just go to folk on hospitality that didn’t get.

Easier for them

No second ballot, no way this sold out with the first ballot, they obviously can't be bothered with the hassle of doing another
Out of interest, why did you think there were going to be a high number of people allocated a ticket that didn’t buy? Surely Easter road is one of the more attractive games that would see a high take up, even if the ticket was just to pass on.

Out of interest, why did you think there were going to be a high number of people allocated a ticket that didn’t buy? Surely Easter road is one of the more attractive games that would see a high take up, even if the ticket was just to pass on.
Last time we played there it went to 3 ballots and I just don't think everyone allocated would have bought the ticket, maybe I'm wrong

Last time we played there it went to 3 ballots and I just don't think everyone allocated would have bought the ticket, maybe I'm wrong
I must have missed out on all 3 ballots then, which isn’t a surprise.

I’d of thought take up would be very high with it being the first ‘big’ away game of the year and everyone now knows if you don’t take the ticket then it will work against you.

I must have missed out on all 3 ballots then, which isn’t a surprise.

I’d of thought take up would be very high with it being the first ‘big’ away game of the year and everyone now knows if you don’t take the ticket then it will work against you.
Maybe that's the case then that everyone allocated has took it

South Lower block 26.

Look forward to it :))

Right next to they fannies in the East Stand that stare at our away support in awe. Similar to the Motherwell lot.

Second ballots will be few and far between for the bigger games this season the amount of RSC and individuals asking MYGers members that don’t go to away games to apply

Second ballots will be few and far between for the bigger games this season the amount of RSC and individuals asking MYGers members that don’t go to away games to apply
Any reason you think this would be different from last season ?

Didn’t get one through mygers (gold) or corporate but one of other lads in the Box squared me up.

First time we’ve never got an away ticket allocated for a league game directly through VIP Rangers/corporate. Goes to show even their allocation is now taking a hit.

Didn’t get one through mygers (gold) or corporate but one of other lads in the Box squared me up.

First time we’ve never got an away ticket allocated for a league game directly through VIP Rangers/corporate. Goes to show even their allocation is now taking a hit.
15000 mygers members applying was a 25% increase on most games last season so I’d imagine interest is up across the board

Seville run definitely got people more interested in games again

15000 mygers members applying was a 25% increase on most games last season so I’d imagine interest is up across the board

Seville run definitely got people more interested in games again
Perhaps the bulk applications up to St Mirren in November is a factor and easier to register for rather than applying match by match basis like last season - many will apply for everything particularly in the first registration period considering we are away to Hibs, Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen and Motherwell - numbers may drop off when we are away to less glamorous teams in second registration period

Back