Hibs appoint Jack Ross

Football management must one of the few professions in the world where you get sacked for being a failure at one club and walk into another within a matter of weeks.

Reactions: TN8
I think he is a decent manager and will do well for Hibs.

I just can’t see Hearts getting anyone better.

He had a kings ranson of a budget 10x a Rochdale or a Tranmere..really negative Manager who the Mackems were glad to see the back of..

He had a kings ranson of a budget 10x a Rochdale or a Tranmere..really negative Manager who the Mackems were glad to see the back of..

Agree 100%. This is being made out to be a great appointment but in reality it is a guy that did a decent job at St Boo and failed badly with a budget with the biggest budget by a mile in English League 1.

Hope he does poorly even though he seems quite a decent chap for a mentally challenged.

Scum club.

Scum fans.

Eyes must have deceived me last season when he made plenty appearances.

He may well never nail down regular starting place but far too early to write him off.

First half of the season perhaps, he was nowhere to be seen post Christmas.

We're not only too strong in the areas Glenn plays, but he's also simply not good enough and youngster or not I can't see him improving that much that'll he become a first team regular.

I hope hibs and hearts get decent managers.

we need other teams to be at least organised enough to possibly take points of celtc and to potentially knock them out of cups.

Lennon is always a defeat away from a skip and volleying a water bottle.
Any excuse to show that clip :))

Why did he not choose the bigger club ...... Hearts
PSI-Hearts-St-Johnstone-171021-KM-075.jpg.92516a3630d4f56c5dad27dd10ff96f9.jpg

Been there, done that maybe?
Lovely :p

I hope hibs and hearts get decent managers.

we need other teams to be at least organised enough to possibly take points of celtc and to potentially knock them out of cups.

Lennon is always a defeat away from a skip and volleying a water bottle.
I hope they sign managers that will try and play football and none of this 10 at the back pish
I never get tired of watching TLBs skip and volley

Back