Hibs away - less than a fortnight away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spittal-Loyal

Have now had 3 on Silver including this game, albeit one was a fastest finger first scenario for Ross County. Not really sure how they are working this to be honest, have a feeling this might be my lot for the season.

Toproadloyal

Never got an email, my 8 year old son did in my junk mail.
Checked out the ticket for him then went back onto my account and was able to purchase 1 for me.
Assuming I was successful too but never got the email. :eek:

The hunter2

Official Ticketer
Never got an email, my 8 year old son did in my junk mail.
Checked out the ticket for him then went back onto my account and was able to purchase 1 for me.
Assuming I was successful too but never got the email. :eek:
If your 8 year old son got one then you automatically get one as well

Super Ally

Official Ticketer
Was done yesterday, I bought one for my pal
Thank f@ck you said that as my old man got his first of the season. Managed to login into his account to check and sure enough the requirement was there. It also let me upgrade the ticket to an adult from a concession. Just hope it’s went through alright. B-)

Collect from Argyle House from Monday at 12

Aww Skew

MyGers #1 Fan
Thank f@ck you said that as my old man got his first of the season. Managed to login into his account to check and sure enough the requirement was there. It also let me upgrade the ticket to an adult from a concession. Just hope it’s went through alright. B-)

Collect from Argyle House from Monday at 12
Happy to help buddy, hope you enjoy the game

Giogers72

Official Ticketer
Should be here for Wednesday either way surely but I'm still waiting on Walter Smith programme from Ross county game to be delivered.

OohAhHuistra

Official Ticketer
Guessing it's people not seeing the email.

Would imagine any not purchased by Monday will go to sponsors
Any idea cut off time for third ballot mate? I'm sorted but if I was quick enough I'd go on and and buy for one or two I know withouth if it went to fastest finger

Status
Not open for further replies.