Hibs away - less than a fortnight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
A ticket office Twitter account would be an easy to implement improvement.

The service and method of comms from the TO is shocking.
Agree but surely our SLO could provide this information? Or even the emails that come out giving more information. After registration closes it should be 3/5 days for emails. A set timeline for each match. Not complicated stuff.

Wonder how many golds are going to get 2 of Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen :D

Be a few disappointed golds if they’ve not had their 6th ticket through mygers by the end of 2021 :eek:
Most of gold will get Hibs. Be very surprised if most don’t get two.

There was talk that smaller allocations, like cat a games, would be gold only. Spectacular If this was to happen.

Most of gold will get Hibs. Be very surprised if most don’t get two.

There was talk that smaller allocations, like cat a games, would be gold only. Spectacular If this was to happen.
The only game that’s exclusively gold is Parkhead, I’m sure there was chat Aberdeen could be gold/silver with literally a handful going to bronze (to keep up the pretence you actually have a chance at away tickets in Bronze :D)

I already have my Hibs ticket sorted through an external source. I’ve only had the 3 in ballots so fully expect to get in ballot. Its hard going all these tickets I’m getting the now. Best £40 I’ve spent. Though can’t put a valid on my coin.
I’ve missed out on Motherwell and Ross County through my ST, not a happy gold bear. I want my loyalty rewarded (something like that) :D

I love mygers now, EuroBus. It’s great isn’t it

Busses and hospitality dealt with yesterday so will be today and guessing Lyon will eventually be done on Monday/Tuesday next week - only two weeks before game.

I’ve been asking him for an update on the Safe Standing feasibility study for about 8 weeks.

@Greg Marshall on sabbatical?

The promise from the start was greater transparency and communication. That’s not my words, it was the words of Robertson and Co.

The fact Greg reports through some safety no mark, that tells you how Robertson and co feel about the fans.

Corporate allocation emails are out, probably earliest it’s been this season.

Would imagine MyGers ones to follow soon.

(sorry if a thread already)

I’ve been asking him for an update on the Safe Standing feasibility study for about 8 weeks.

@Greg Marshall on sabbatical?

The promise from the start was greater transparency and communication. That’s not my words, it was the words of Robertson and Co.

The fact Greg reports through some safety no mark, that tells you how Robertson and co feel about the fans.
Liaison officer that isn’t allowed to liaise with fans because of censorship

The club values transparency though :D

I think Gerrard has taken him to Villa.
“The promise from the start was greater transparency and communication. That’s not my words, it was the words of Robertson and Co”

That was comical Ali stuff after the Real Madrid/Ross County disasters, the gullible fans in our support bought the soundbites and gave them too much credit. 3/4 months on, what’s actually changed?

“The promise from the start was greater transparency and communication. That’s not my words, it was the words of Robertson and Co”

That was comical Ali stuff after the Real Madrid/Ross County disasters, the gullible fans in our support bought the soundbites and gave them too much credit. 3/4 months on, what’s actually changed?

On the ticket front, there has been numerous %^*& ups.

My mind is maybe playing tricks on me, but the sheep away, I’m sure folk who were allocated tynecastle, were then wrongly rolled into that sheep ballot as well and got the tickets?

Back to 2-3 mentally challenged game at Ibrox - seats were made available and passed off in the background to corporate.

Sound bites and full of shite.

My mind is maybe playing tricks on me, but the sheep away, I’m sure folk who were allocated tynecastle, were then wrongly rolled into that sheep ballot as well and got the tickets?

Back to 2-3 mentally challenged game at Ibrox - seats were made available and passed off in the background to corporate.

Both those things happened, you're spot on.

I’d rather have Pittodrie or Tynecastle so I’m fully expecting a ticket for this and having to put a holiday in.

Yep, I’ve brought it up a few times and the only apology we ever got was human error

Someone in the ticket office filtered an excel spreadsheet wrong and instead of discounting people that got hearts, it was people that were successful for hearts that got included in the Aberdeen ballot :D

Secondary ticketing issue was one that annoyed me, around 100 sold back to the club - all went to club use and none went to RSCs or ST holders

Corporate allocation emails are out, probably earliest it’s been this season.

Would imagine MyGers ones to follow soon.

(sorry if a thread already)

Do you get an email if unsuccessful? I’ve had every league game so far with corporate but didn’t receive anything this morning

Do you get an email if unsuccessful? I’ve had every league game so far with corporate but didn’t receive anything this morning
I received an email yesterday about Hibs. I did not get a ticket for Motherwell. They do not inform you if unsuccessful.

I’m in silver (would have been gold this season until they changed the points threshold) and have had the grand total of 1 ticket so far, for Dundee.

It’s bad when you don’t even get Livingston a I would think I’ll now get one of Hibs//hearts/sheep but I’m not convinced.

I received an email yesterday about Hibs. I did not get a ticket for Motherwell. They do not inform you if unsuccessful.

That’s a bugger but can’t really complain. Not heard about livi away either so obviously not got that one either which is surprising as everybody and their dog usually gets a livi ticket

In gold and missed St Mirren, Livi and now Hibs.

That’s 2 in a row I’ve not got so surely should be getting Tynecastle.

Unfortunately that means I’ll miss out on Pittodrie.

In gold and missed St Mirren, Livi and now Hibs.

That’s 2 in a row I’ve not got so surely should be getting Tynecastle.

Unfortunately that means I’ll miss out on Pittodrie.
I’d guess you’ll be getting Hibs

Got a late email only today saying successfull for livi.

Must have been a 2nd ballot.

Still hopefull hibs is my 3rd of the season.

the email broadcast has been sitting there since about Wednesday, all done and dusted with a timer set on it to send at 16:58 today, phones off 16:59 and offski.
With no requirements to buy a ticket it really wouldn’t surprise me if the emails come out and nobody is able to buy them

With no requirements to buy a ticket it really wouldn’t surprise me if the emails come out and nobody is able to buy them
Requirements don’t normally get added to not long before emails are sent out. Emails will be out at 16.59 today and requirements will be in purchase history in next 30 minutes. Trust the TO.

I'm sorted for Hibs through my bus so selfishly hoping not to land one via Mygers, had 4 this season via mygers so don't expect one. Hoping to land the sheep game on the 29th.

So not today then. Would have to assume it'll be Monday now, given the registration closed on 10th November it seems to have taken ages to do the ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back