Hibs away - less than a fortnight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it not 4 or 5 for A+ in December 2019?

They’ve not changed the bus categories since 19/20 season yet the allocations have went down for every single game this season

@Greg Marshall you able to confirm that the RSC % for each game is now lower than the 30% it should be. If so, when was it confirmed to RSCs that the % would reduce?

Of course, that’s a rhetorical question as we all know you won’t answer the question. One suspects that the reduction in the RSC split is because corporates now get more that Bar72 is included in that pool

Though, the club will never confirm this because they know it’ll open a can of worms. Don’t worry though, I know the club are extremely transparent and forthcoming with information so I won’t let the silence cloud my views :D
Buses that registered in the 18/19 season have been given a 19/20 season category based on the numbers registered so there are more supporters clubs although I am unaware of the numbers.

I reckon Supporters Clubs are getting between 20 and 25% of the allocation

Buses that registered in the 18/19 season have been given a 19/20 season category based on the numbers registered so there are more supporters clubs although I am unaware of the numbers.

I reckon Supporters Clubs are getting between 20 and 25% of the allocation
No, the buses category for this season is the same as what they were in 19/20 - I’m sure this was confirmed at some point earlier this season as there wasn’t registration paperwork for buses

Therefore, in theory, RSCs should be getting the exact same amount of tickets they got for away games in 2019/20 (if the overall allocation is the same) as there won’t be more A+ buses etc

However, the overall allocations for each game appears to be down at least 30% for every match so far this season, sometimes as much as 40%. As such, it’s a pretty valid question to be asking the club.

Unfortunately @Greg Marshall wont answer it as he knows it’ll open a can of worms. RSCs should be getting 30% of each away allocation however there was instances, like Parkhead 800 allocation, where it was circa 20% because corporates/club use get a bigger split

So, I’ll ask a few questions;
1) Why is the RSC split for each game lower than the 30% they’re meant to get?
2) Has the RSC allocation been cut and reassigned to the club use pool of tickets?
3) Was this confirmed to RSCs that it would happen? If so, when; if not, why not?
4) If RSCs are being charged £10 per member next season, will the split be 30% of overall allocation again, will it remain at this seasons % or could it possibly reduce?

I don’t expect the above to be answered

No, the buses category for this season is the same as what they were in 19/20 - I’m sure this was confirmed at some point earlier this season as there wasn’t registration paperwork for buses

Therefore, in theory, RSCs should be getting the exact same amount of tickets they got for away games in 2019/20 (if the overall allocation is the same) as there won’t be more A+ buses etc

However, the overall allocations for each game appears to be down at least 30% for every match so far this season, sometimes as much as 40%. As such, it’s a pretty valid question to be asking the club.

Unfortunately @Greg Marshall wont answer it as he knows it’ll open a can of worms. RSCs should be getting 30% of each away allocation however there was instances, like Parkhead 800 allocation, where it was circa 20% because corporates/club use get a bigger split

2) Has the RSC allocation been cut and reassigned to the club use pool of tickets?
3) Was this confirmed to RSCs that it would happen? If so, when; if not, why not?
4) If RSCs are being charged £10 per member next season, will the split be 30% of overall allocation again, will it remain at this seasons % or could it possibly reduce?

If you start a new thread on club1872 or the louden you will get his undivided attention

@Greg Marshall why has our allocation been cut ? After giving the talk that this was to help rangers away supporters buses when mygers was in the process of being implemented?
Thing is I've always said they could have increased the supporters bus allocations, offset by saying those members registered couldn't get in independent mygers instead of 30% or it up to 60 or 70 % and independent 10 or 15 % rest club

Games applied for would go to the highest ranked rsc charge based on size mygers nevers and tiers

It kills the snake rscs but having so many small ones is how the ghost clubs started when the were gteed one ticket

Thing is I've always said they could have increased the supporters bus allocations, offset by saying those members registered couldn't get in independent mygers instead of 30% or it up to 60 or 70 % and independent 10 or 15 % rest club

Games applied for would go to the highest ranked rsc charge based on size mygers nevers and tiers

It kills the snake rscs but having so many small ones is how the ghost clubs started when the were gteed one ticket
Unsure how that would work considering they struggle to manage top down registration for Euro games :D

Imagine the additional admin of having to cross check which ST holders their RSC have put forward for tickets against the individual ballot

I’d be shocked if there’s even 50% of ST holders registered to an RSC so it would be disproportionate to give 60/70%

They could, of course, go the full hog and get rid of RSC allocations and make every single game top down, I’m sure some RSCs would love that :eek:

Unsure how that would work considering they struggle to manage top down registration for Euro games :D

Imagine the additional admin of having to cross check which ST holders their RSC have put forward for tickets against the individual ballot

I’d be shocked if there’s even 50% of ST holders registered to an RSC so it would be disproportionate to give 60/70%

They could, of course, go the full hog and get rid of RSC allocations and make every single game top down, I’m sure some RSCs would love that :eek:
Pretty easy rangers numbers vlookup againt ballot remove from my gers indy ballot

However they rsc are auto balloted every game so indys would be minimal work compared to now

Would actually be more cost effective and less time consuming for ticket office

Is up to each rsc to dish to members,

Trust me you could do the above in about 30 mins and that's building the excel macro to do it automatically

Pretty easy rangers numbers vlookup againt ballot remove from my gers indy ballot

However they rsc are auto balloted every game so indys would be minimal work compared to now

Would actually be more cost effective and less time consuming for ticket office

Trust me you could do the above in about 30 mins and that's building the excel macro to do it automatically
Sorry, I’ll rephrase it - I wouldn’t trust rangers to have the capability or staff knowledge to do the process

This is the same mob that couldn’t filter a spreadsheet correctly and gave people Aberdeen away in 2019, despite having had tickets for Hearts away in the October, thus they should’ve been discounted

In Gold never got St Mirren or Motherwell,

probably not get Hibs after getting Livi.

just need keep an eye out on ticket office on here, pick up ones folk only want the points for.

i am still of the opinion that with Hibs Hearts and Dons away in December Gold members will all get 1 of that away fixtures ........

wouldn't be surprised if they do it in one email ie Member "X" you have been allocated hibs Member "Y" you have been allocated Hearts

i am still of the opinion that with Hibs Hearts and Dons away in December Gold members will all get 1 of that away fixtures ........

wouldn't be surprised if they do it in one email ie Member "X" you have been allocated hibs Member "Y" you have been allocated Hearts
Every gold member will get at least 1 of the 3, some may be fortunate and get 2

Hearts applying deadline is tomorrow

Aberdeen applying deadline is 8th December

Hearts applying deadline is tomorrow

Aberdeen applying deadline is 8th December

maybe wrong about doing it all in one email then , but the point about all gold members getting 1 away ticket still stands or whats the point of having the tiers

I am still of the opinion that there is going to be more eff ups regarding ticket ballots for all three fixtures.

maybe wrong about doing it all in one email then , but the point about all gold members getting 1 away ticket still stands or whats the point of having the tiers
Not enough tickets even they decided to allocated to Gold only for each game so could be easier to ensure Gold could get one each over the 3 games

Although as @Aww Skew says some might get 2 out of 3

3 of the boys in silver from our RSC got their first away ticket for motherwell but also God Livi straight after it. I'm not sure how that works.
They must’ve moved into gold after the recent update

They must’ve moved into gold after the recent update
That's the thing I don't think they do

They would have just got lucky in ballot and like last time we knew people were not gold but for a period of time it stated they were till it was fixed

That's the thing I don't think they do

They would have just got lucky in ballot and like last time we knew people were not gold but for a period of time it stated they were till it was fixed
Yes but they moved into gold for that period, I seen my pals emails that said as much

But I also know someone that’s ended up moving silver to gold and was only on 1 ticket but has been successful for Motherwell/Livi and is now on 3. So they’ll be top of the list for Hibs now

Yes but they moved into gold for that period, I seen my pals emails that said as much

But I also know someone that’s ended up moving silver to gold and was only on 1 ticket but has been successful for Motherwell/Livi and is now on 3. So they’ll be top of the list for Hibs now
Just another glorious mess up

Actually it's expected now , from first away game v Ross County to now alot of questions

Buses who registered for the first time in 19/20 and who were regarded as new clubs have now been categorised based on the numbers they registered. So there are now more supporters clubs than in 19/20.

Buses who registered for the first time in 19/20 and who were regarded as new clubs have now been categorised based on the numbers they registered. So there are now more supporters clubs than in 19/20.
That goes against the comms that I seen in regards to buses. Also, if that is the case, the numbers will be minimal; club could easily clear it up by telling us how many buses there are in each category and people can compare to the July 2019 comms

That goes against the comms that I seen in regards to buses. Also, if that is the case, the numbers will be minimal; club could easily clear it up by telling us how many buses there are in each category and people can compare to the July 2019 comms
I have a comm from Rangers stating:

Dear Secretary,

As a Rangers Supporters Club (RSC) registered with the Club in Season 2019/20, we are inviting applications for Home and Away match tickets for the current Season. At this time we are not requesting the registration of any new members for your RSC as your allocated category from Season 2019/20 will carry over until otherwise communicated. Those who were considered ‘New Clubs’ in Season 2019/20 will have their category based on the number of Season Ticket Holders registered at the time.

I have a comm from Rangers stating:

Dear Secretary,

As a Rangers Supporters Club (RSC) registered with the Club in Season 2019/20, we are inviting applications for Home and Away match tickets for the current Season. At this time we are not requesting the registration of any new members for your RSC as your allocated category from Season 2019/20 will carry over until otherwise communicated. Those who were considered ‘New Clubs’ in Season 2019/20 will have their category based on the number of Season Ticket Holders registered at the time.
First time I’ve seen that comms, you know when that was sent? Stand corrected re the new clubs then but I refuse to believe there was an influx of new A+ Causing the ticket allocations to reduce by 30%

Again, the club could clear that up by releasing figures of how many are in each tier

First time I’ve seen that comms, you know when that was sent? Stand corrected re the new clubs then but I refuse to believe there was an influx of new A+ Causing the ticket allocations to reduce by 30%

Again, the club could clear that up by releasing figures of how many are in each tier
Was sent on 03/09/21.

The ticket reduction will be due to more going to corporate and mygers

Was sent on 03/09/21.

The ticket reduction will be due to more going to corporate and mygers
Yup, I know that’ll be the case but that’s why I posted the rhetorical questions

They want £10 per member but it’s highly doubtful we’ll get the 30% of an overall allocation, plus I wouldn’t put it past them reducing it further

So RSCs will be paying upwards of £800 if they’re an A+ and the number of tickets will likely reduce again next season

Still nothing out for this? Do we reckon they'll maybe double up the notifications with Hearts game, as the registration closed for that yesterday.

Guessing delay in Hibs ballot due to the third ballot with Livi and TO being that incompetent they can’t handle two matches at same time.

Three ballots for Livi is a joke. Club need to start doing something about people registering and not buying the ticket.

Game is 9 days away. The service we receive from the TO is dire.

Guessing delay in Hibs ballot due to the third ballot with Livi and TO being that incompetent they can’t handle two matches at same time.

Three ballots for Livi is a joke. Club need to start doing something about people registering and not buying the ticket.

Add in the fact that Lyon hasn't been dealt with either, despite the game being 2 weeks away.... Shambles

What about the punters who are recieving a ticket but aren't being emailed to notify them bro? Plenty in that bracket it seems.

Whole thing is a mess.

Are they ever going to communicate the criteria for category A games, they said ages ago they would communicate in due course.
Yes

It’s called “make it up as you go along”. The get out clause of mygers. They have no consistency. Mildly amusing. Wish more would email the club

Imagine they ask for itineraries for Lyon - how many ballots will that be? Which will then delay Hearts.

Imagine they ask for itineraries for Lyon - how many ballots will that be? Which will then delay Hearts.
Imagine they eventually get round to informing the supporters they may have a ticket- then want to know your yet to be booked travel plans and they receive 2,000 people travelling on the same plane at the same time

Our customer service is nothing short of shambolic. They literally take the piss because they know the fans will go regardless
I really don’t know how you can slam our customer service department particularly when all the evidence points to us NOT having a customer service department :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back