Hibs away - less than a fortnight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket office is an absolute disgrace. Wish I was able to attend the AGM this year as it’s really pissed me off this season in particular and I’d love to tell the board exactly how I feel.

Was it not 4 or 5 for A+ in December 2019?

They’ve not changed the bus categories since 19/20 season yet the allocations have went down for every single game this season

@Greg Marshall you able to confirm that the RSC % for each game is now lower than the 30% it should be. If so, when was it confirmed to RSCs that the % would reduce?

Of course, that’s a rhetorical question as we all know you won’t answer the question. One suspects that the reduction in the RSC split is because corporates now get more that Bar72 is included in that pool

Though, the club will never confirm this because they know it’ll open a can of worms. Don’t worry though, I know the club are extremely transparent and forthcoming with information so I won’t let the silence cloud my views :D

Last edited by a moderator:

They’ve not changed the bus allocations since 19/20 season yet the allocations have went down for every single game this season

@Greg Marshall you able to confirm that the RSC % for each game is now lower than the 30% it should be. If so, when was it confirmed to RSCs that the % would reduce?

Of course, that’s a rhetorical question as we all know you won’t answer the question. One suspects that the reduction in the RSC split is because corporates now get more that Bar72 is included in that pool

Though, the club will never confirm this because they know it’ll open a can of worms. Don’t worry though, I know the club are extremely transparent and forthcoming with information so I won’t let the silence cloud my views :D
Well that’s no way to get an answer to a question

Well that’s no way to get an answer to a question
What’s the alternative? Email the club and get no response :D

I already know the answer btw, just wanted to highlight the issue to all readers. You quoting my post has been helpful too :)

If I’ve got time tonight I’ll go through and do a 2019/20 allocation to 2021/22 allocation comparison for the away games we’ve had thus far. I was planning to do it after Parkhead in January as I believe that will be 10 aways at that point. Obviously Dundee Utd can be discounted

Must be the full stand/allocation

3 for a+ is alright considering MyGers is now in full swing tbh
Well they’re going to be charging RSCs £10 to register each member next season, so essentially upwards of £800 a season for potentially less tickets?

This is a precursor, an allocation of 3 is on the low side but nothing major just now. It will be an issue when RSCs need to pay to register members though

They’ve not changed the bus allocations since 19/20 season yet the allocations have went down for every single game this season

Was 5 last time

I thought they were already doing that when they rolled out Mygers they must have put the plan back a couple of years
Yeah it was meant to happen but got delayed

But that’s why I have an issue with it at present. RSCs are in the same category as they were in 19/20, there’s the same amount of RSCs in each category - so why are RSCs getting less tickets than they did for games in 19/20?

It’s clear the RSC % of overall allocation has been cut but it’s not been communicated with buses. So basically when RSCs start paying to register members next season, will the % be cut further, will it remain the same as this season or will it return to 30%?

As per normal, the club are silent on the issue and RSCs are none the wiser. So basically the club will be milking RSCs with no confirmation what % of overall allocation will be for away games. It’s a farce

A) Is a tenner a year going to deter ghost buses ?
B) Do we think they actually care who gets away tickets as long as they exploit the blue pound
I agree mate, it won't but it seems to what they believe. Think it's going by mygers members but likes of my own bus that wouldn't affect as we're 95% on mygers and are all more than happy to pay the tenner.

I agree mate, it won't but it seems to what they believe. Think it's going by mygers members but likes of my own bus that wouldn't affect as we're 95% on mygers and are all more than happy to pay the tenner.
A) Is a tenner a year going to deter ghost buses ?
B) Do we think they actually care who gets away tickets as long as they exploit the blue pound
A) No, it won’t deter ghost buses that are currently A or B category

It will, however, result in smaller buses having a serious decision to make as to whether they pay the £ or not. If you’re B category or below, you’re essentially paying the ticket tax knowing you’ll be lucky to get 1 ticket for most away games aside from Livi

If less RSCs register, it means more tickets for buses that do which is counter productive for what the club is trying to do. £10 isn’t going to deter ghosts, £20 probably wouldn’t either so I don’t see how it’ll ever deter it

The only way they sort this mygers mess is making away tickets an “add on” that you need to pay on top of the mygers fee

B) Correct. The club only care about £. It would be good if they could communicate significant changes to their customer base though. If only we had an employee at the club who’s role was to update fans and answer queries ;). Would be good if the club didn’t censor our liaison officer

Guy on my bus that has a season ticket for hospitality has got a ticket. Would guess that emails will be out by 5pm tomorrow.

Clearly they do know the allocation though as RSC/corporate allocations are out
Maybe they have a process. Get the corporates out the way. Then sort out the rest.

It would be great to know a day early. And whilst there is a load of room for improvement, the hammering of the TO (continually) is way ott

Would imagine emails tomorrow if corporate emails are out. Corporate are usually after mygers

Maybe they have a process. Get the corporates out the way. Then sort out the rest.

It would be great to know a day early. And whilst there is a load of room for improvement, the hammering of the TO (continually) is way ott
What used to happen was RSC allocation would be released and then CCCS would normally be half a working day later. So if the emails are out in the morning, that’s correct in terms of their normal process

Wonder how many golds are going to get 2 of Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen :D

Be a few disappointed golds if they’ve not had their 6th ticket through mygers by the end of 2021 :eek:

Hospitality this season have been last to know. An extra day won't kill anyone though

It’s ridiculous for a club of our size not to have a phone service available because people are WFH.

Every call centre in the land has managed it.

It’s ridiculous for a club of our size not to have a phone service available because people are WFH.

Every call centre in the land has managed it.
I agree.

But if you get a response quickly by email. It’ll do. For now.

We should have a customer service department. For all club queries. Tickets, argyle house, season tickets, complaints etc etc. One port of call.

And an online portal to log queries.

Wouldn’t be hard to implement. Hell, even just an online chat facility.

But overall, the guys in the ground do a decent job

It really isn't ott, 4 months since the Europa League draw and we got an email 2 and a half weeks before Brondby, still nothing for Lyon yet which is less than 3 weeks away, folk need to organise holidays at work etc.

Ticket office is an absolute disgrace. Wish I was able to attend the AGM this year as it’s really pissed me off this season in particular and I’d love to tell the board exactly how I feel.
I’d imagine there will be a few going off here(myself included) could maybe get a thread going for important questions to be asked if any of us are lucky enough.

I’m in Club 72. Have been offered a Hibs ticket. I have accepted the offer.

“If you no longer require tickets, please advise no later than close of play Friday 19th November.”

Those who have been allocated a ticket for Livingstone & Hibs will have them sent out in 1 package - incurring only 1 charge.

I’m in Club 72. Have been offered a Hibs ticket. I have accepted the offer.

“If you no longer require tickets, please advise no later than close of play Friday 19th November.”

Those who have been allocated a ticket for Livingstone & Hibs will have them sent out in 1 package - incurring only 1 charge.
Monday for us plebs then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back