Hibs away - less than a fortnight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m on zero in Silver.
Two in gold.
Zero in Silver again.

I hoping to sneak into gold in the next update which hopefully makes life easier for me playing catch up with those who will be on half a dozen + by then.

Why allow everyone to register then? Surely it should just be left to gold. I actually think it should be top down for the piggery by the way.
No idea but it was always gold only. I’m 99% certain it’ll be top down.
Fairest way would be top 250 get the choice between which game they get between first/second away game at Parkhead. Next 250 get the tickets not taken up
Means 500 get chance to go once a season. Then there’s a Better possibility that too 500 could be slightly different season after

I got Livi & Hibs. I am in gold and have had St Mirren and Dundee as well this season have missed out on Ross County, St Johnstone & Motherwell. Although I think St Johnstone may be down to me mucking up but if I had got that assume I wouldn’t have got Hibs. No idea what allocation so far will mean for Pittodrie & Tynecastle

Im in gold tier and found the my gers process an absolute pain for away tickets, 2/3 games this season iv missed deadlines to purchase tickets due to emails from them going to junk folders and the cut off times early in the season were silly for people who are at work during the day.

What was so difficult about the old process where you got informed you where successful in a ballot and then the money just came off your card, I don't understand 1st/2nd ballots etc and then you previously had constant logging in for match registrations which doesn't even inform you to the best of my knowledge if you have been unsuccessful, the whole system of you either get an email or you don't is a bit dubious given all these multiple ballots that supposedly happen.

I got Livi & Hibs. I am in gold and have had St Mirren and Dundee as well this season have missed out on Ross County, St Johnstone & Motherwell. Although I think St Johnstone may be down to me mucking up but if I had got that assume I wouldn’t have got Hibs. No idea what allocation so far will mean for Pittodrie & Tynecastle
Getting two sections of the Roseburn Stand at Tynnecastle. I believe it to be around 1300 tickets.

Why? Then people who have had STs for years get the same return as newcomers,nah not for me.
It will change back to that way of working. The club didn’t fully consider the implications. I just made the gold tier and have massively benefitted so would be happy if it doesn’t change. But failure to change will alienate thousands of members

It’s literally appeasing 2500/3000 vs changing it and making it fairer for 15000/16000. The club will shit their pants in the summer. Go back to old way of working

It will change back to that way of working. The club didn’t fully consider the implications. I just made the gold tier and have massively benefitted so would be happy if it doesn’t change. But failure to change will alienate thousands of members

It’s literally appeasing 2500/3000 vs changing it and making it fairer for 15000/16000. The club will shit their pants in the summer. Go back to old way of working
I've massively benefitted from it as well I would say and I think you're right come the end of the season they'll change it again

I started the season in silver, moved to gold then relegated back to silver. MyGers has been decent to me so far.

Ross County - successful fastest figure first

St johnstone- successful but didn't take ticket due to childcare commitments (only applied as presumed ross county ticket would've counted against me).

St Mirren - successful (think I was temp in Gold then)

Hibs - successful

Also managed to get Dundee away via a mate who is also silver.

Supporters have moaned for change in the way away tickets were distributed for years,not even Xmas in the 1st season of change and people want it changed back to the old way haha Don’t see it.

Need to do a right good number on these no marks.

Their post match wind ups should be motivation enough, nevermind getting dumped out the league cup by a two bit sh*te football team.

Supporters have moaned for change in the way away tickets were distributed for years,not even Xmas in the 1st season of change and people want it changed back to the old way haha Don’t see it.
Hope you’re right mate but I honestly think it will. Once the penny drops that fans in silver/bronze will have had few tickets and it’s only hundreds moving between gold/silver it’ll collapse on its arse

I will need to buy extras to remain in gold, not bothered much until now

Just increase our ST by £50 and go back to the old system
Nah. No thanks. Old system was nowhere near fair.

Old system everyone gets 3 tickets each even though many follow week in week our up and down the country whereas many will only go to the odd game.

Someone that attends every game could have got hit with easy venues to grab tickets for such as Livi, Motherwell, Kilmarnock yet someone that barely attends away games could get Celtic, Aberdeen etc.

Current method is as fair as can be.

Majority of tickets % go into gold which is only fair as that’s made up of those that go everywhere pretty much

Only moaning I’m seeing is coming from bronze and silver categories but really how can you expect to get the same number of tickets as those in gold?

No chance the club will revert back to the old system now and rightly so.

When do people need to purchase their ticket for Hibs by? Just so I can kid on to myself I might get one in the second ballot.

Current method is as fair as can be.

Majority of tickets % go into gold which is only fair as that’s made up of those that go everywhere pretty much

Only moaning I’m seeing is coming from bronze and silver categories but really how can you expect to get the same number of tickets as those in gold?

No chance the club will revert back to the old system now and rightly so.
They're more interested in getting money out of silver and bronze than rewarding gold so if things look like that won't happen then it will change although not necessarily back to the way it was.

I don’t think there will be any mentally challenged tickets.

There will be a get out.

It was never called out as Top down. They shouldn’t be allowed to make it up as they go.

Getting two sections of the Roseburn Stand at Tynnecastle. I believe it to be around 1300 tickets.
In that case no tickets should go to bronze and around 600 of the tickets should be given to gold.

I detest every single Scottish club. They won’t sell out 1 stand yet we’ll get 1/3 of the stand. Scum

I don’t think there will be any mentally challenged tickets.

There will be a get out.

It was never called out as Top down. They shouldn’t be allowed to make it up as they go.
There won’t be for January, there will be for the post split fixture

It was never explicitly said it wouldn’t be top down either. The club aren’t interested in publicly answering questions because they’re then on record as saying something and if they backtrack they’ll be called liars

They're more interested in getting money out of silver and bronze than rewarding gold so if things look like that won't happen then it will change although not necessarily back to the way it was.
Exactly. It’ll be appease 2500/3000 gold and revenue go down or appease 3/4x that amount to ensure the revenue stays high

They'll likely amazingly for the time not be a second ballot as people have finally got one of the "big" games that only interested them.
Yeah there'll be definitely be less people not purchasing this one, though some will likely still miss the window.

I'm guessing any that aren't purchased will be quietly moved across to sponsors ... though maybe I'm cynical.

Got this match. It's my second of the season - first since Dundee. Any idea when they will be posted out?

Absolutely raging - only just checked my junk folder and seen I was allocated a ticket for this (silver) but the deadline was 9am. Have emailed the ticket office but no chance they’ll let me purchase it now.

The 7 emails a day selling stuff all fall into your inbox, yet the ticket office email is hidden in your junk - it is a disgrace.

Absolutely raging - only just checked my junk folder and seen I was allocated a ticket for this (silver) but the deadline was 9am. Have emailed the ticket office but no chance they’ll let me purchase it now.

The 7 emails a day selling stuff all fall into your inbox, yet the ticket office email is hidden in your junk - it is a disgrace.
I always check my account than rather depend on email that might end up in the junk folder

Have now had 3 on Silver including this game, albeit one was a fastest finger first scenario for Ross County. Not really sure how they are working this to be honest, have a feeling this might be my lot for the season.

Never got an email, my 8 year old son did in my junk mail.
Checked out the ticket for him then went back onto my account and was able to purchase 1 for me.
Assuming I was successful too but never got the email. :eek:

Never got an email, my 8 year old son did in my junk mail.
Checked out the ticket for him then went back onto my account and was able to purchase 1 for me.
Assuming I was successful too but never got the email. :eek:
If your 8 year old son got one then you automatically get one as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back