Hibs away - less than a fortnight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was done yesterday, I bought one for my pal
Thank f@ck you said that as my old man got his first of the season. Managed to login into his account to check and sure enough the requirement was there. It also let me upgrade the ticket to an adult from a concession. Just hope it’s went through alright. B-)

Collect from Argyle House from Monday at 12

Thank f@ck you said that as my old man got his first of the season. Managed to login into his account to check and sure enough the requirement was there. It also let me upgrade the ticket to an adult from a concession. Just hope it’s went through alright. B-)

Collect from Argyle House from Monday at 12
Happy to help buddy, hope you enjoy the game

Should be here for Wednesday either way surely but I'm still waiting on Walter Smith programme from Ross county game to be delivered.

Guessing it's people not seeing the email.

Would imagine any not purchased by Monday will go to sponsors
Any idea cut off time for third ballot mate? I'm sorted but if I was quick enough I'd go on and and buy for one or two I know withouth if it went to fastest finger

Any idea cut off time for third ballot mate? I'm sorted but if I was quick enough I'd go on and and buy for one or two I know withouth if it went to fastest finger
Mate of mine is Silver and got the email yesterday afternoon, which I'm assuming is the third ballot. Said they've got until 9am Monday, with collection from 12 the same day. No idea how they'd have time for a fourth sale, unless they do sale until 9am Tues with collection again from 12 that same day. Mental that so many people would snap up tickets for this, but the club seem to have to do constant ballots in order to sell them all, with people for whatever reason not buying tickets they've been offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back