Hibs away - less than a fortnight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game is still up in the away section of the ticket site. Must be some that haven't been bought in the 3rd ballot. Could well be a 4th ballot done.

A
The game is still up in the away section of the ticket site. Must be some that haven't been bought in the 3rd ballot. Could well be a 4th ballot done.
Am sure those allocated one in 3rd ballot had till 9am to purchase and collection from 12 noon today

Good man. Just don’t want to reveal on a public forum, would be easy for lurkers to work out who I am immediately :D

The poster who replied knows me though haha
you dont even reveal by pm either

I know a number of RSC posters here, you @RFC Euro Bus are the biggest critics of mygers ( rightly so judging by the way it has went)

But to our surprise none of us know who you are?

I go with the Glaswegian loyal see my pro pic for instance

whats the big deal with keeping your RSC a secret its not like something will happen lol ?

I know a number of RSC posters here, you @RFC Euro Bus are the biggest critics of mygers ( rightly so judging by the way it has went)

whats the big deal with keeping your RSC a secret its not like something will happen lol ?
I will disclose his identity in exchange for a Hearts ticket, that seems a fair deal in my view

@Womble72 and @BillyBoys know who I am because I speak to them

Both help run RSCs. They can confirm I’m involved in helping an RSC.

I don’t want to reveal my bus for personal reasons, it’s not really hard to understand

I’ll be in the MyGers newsletter when they decide to sent it out, with my coin.

Do you go on the glassy bus?

I was in UFA but never saw you. Sure someone said a boy from the glassy was there.

Then again I mind someone from the glassy was at Dumbarton singing about the YCV, just presumed that was nonsense as well.

You're an arsehole tho B

Ticket arrived today.hopefully better than my last visit to easter road sure it was boxing day 4-0 loss

I would think it would be too tight for time for a 4th ballot. If it's only a handful of tickets i would imagine they would find a home to one of the ticket offices friendly faces.

Few of us flying into Edinburgh for this game staying at the airport. What's the best way to get back out after the game will taxis be easy enough to get?

Only ever got supporters buses from Glasgow on previous games

Few of us flying into Edinburgh for this game staying at the airport. What's the best way to get back out after the game will taxis be easy enough to get?

Only ever got supporters buses from Glasgow on previous games
Tram from York Place to Airport.

Best way to the ground from Waverley station? I’ll be there early so thinking pints in the Wetherspoons or take a dander up towards rose street as I’d imagine there’s nowhere near the ground for a beer?

Best way to the ground from Waverley station? I’ll be there early so thinking pints in the Wetherspoons or take a dander up towards rose street as I’d imagine there’s nowhere near the ground for a beer?
Walk there via the A1 where the US embassy is and then you’ll walk past the buses

Turns out I had been allocated a ticket for this but the email went to my junk folder and I missed it. No rhyme or reason to the emails from Rangers that end up there.

Why can't they just take the money off like they used to? And why is the turnaround for buying the tickets so small? Email was received on Tuesday with the option to buy expiring on Thursday morning. A day and a bit to buy the ticket. Nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back