Hibs charity food bank poster. Guess who features on it.

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
I wouldn’t dare have a go at anybody for collecting stuff towards a food bank, but something about this just doesn’t sit right with me. Of all the photos they could have used, they choose this??

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
This lot below are behind it. A quick look on their site and you see what they are all about, photos of Bradley Welsh, Leigh Griffiths, Scott Brown etc.

daven37

Will be contacting helping hands Edinburgh about having their logo on a poster that is borderline racism.

Vote For Pedro

I wouldn’t dare have a go at anybody for collecting stuff towards a food bank, but something about this just doesn’t sit right with me. Of all the photos they could have used, they choose this??

They know he enjoys a goal against them so such a poster is an own goal really!

Bulletproof

Its ridiculous in this day and age that we even need food banks and i would of thought Hibs fans would need a food bank more than being in a position to donate to one..

Papasmurf

Scum Evictor
Official Ticketer
Imagine the thought process.

We want to promote the use of foodbank.

We need to create a large poster displaying why foodbanks should be supporters.

What will we put on it?

A player screaming at Alfie. Gold. Brilliant.

Clearly the brain cells I have aren’t enough. I can’t work out how those dots were joined.

Weirdos

Rangers_2001

Official Ticketer
One of those that if this was a Rangers fan group doing it and it was a pic of Griffiths on the deck everyone would be loving it.

Can’t say I am too upset.

Bluebrox

Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller in the photos as well, along with Brown and Griffiths. Disappointing.

vinnie

I want the roles reversed in a few weeks. Hammer them Rangers, and every time you pit one down, let them know.

Coop

What an embarrassment of a football club.

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
One of those that if this was a Rangers fan group doing it and it was a pic of Griffiths on the deck everyone would be loving it.

Can’t say I am too upset.
I don’t think anybody is particularly upset. It just shows them up for having a lack of class, and that’s before you even go into the fact that it’s a white guy standing over a black guy. We won’t go into that though.