Hibs charity food bank poster. Guess who features on it.

Steve_french

Truly sad individuals. Imagine trolling a club using charity causes, this really shows them up for how pathetic they truly are. Even more so that it doesn't feature someone from their "main" rivals. Poster just afffirms their pathetic hatred. Losers

Steve_french

One of those that if this was a Rangers fan group doing it and it was a pic of Griffiths on the deck everyone would be loving it.

Can’t say I am too upset.
We would be ripped apart by the media for exploiting him if we did something like this with Griffiths. Plus I like to think we are above this petty behaviour.

Steve_french

I don’t think anybody is particularly upset. It just shows them up for having a lack of class, and that’s before you even go into the fact that it’s a white guy standing over a black guy. We won’t go into that though.
If the roles were reversed however, you know fine well we'd be getting pelters from all angles.

Warren Hill

Last night there was a programme on Channel 4, Dispatches and was about 3 families who relied on food banks, focusing mainly on the children .
Quite distressing to see the plight of some people and what they go through. Food banks are a fantastic help to these people and its great what they do.
This Hibs thing? Get a grip of yourselves. You can't pose as a charity helping the community and stick your hatred in amongst it.
Their club and the media should be all over that and the so called charitable people behind it given mental health checks.

Neilstonger

There are times when we should fight back and there are times when we should rise above the cesspit that is Scottish football. If I was Alfie’s agent I’d have him buy a couple of hundred quids worth of groceries and donate them to this charity. It’s a win win. It would help poor families and would show the idiots how a Ranger conducts himself.

JimmysGers

They seem pretty obsessed with that image for some reason. Alfie routinely rips the pish out of their centre-halves.

Helping Hands do good work for the community though, in fairness.

nasalsinatra

The real irony is that Morelos doesn't forget the food banks. He is a big donor to charities for the poor in Colombia. Can the same be said for the Hibs player in the picture, I wonder?

EH47

This lot below are behind it. A quick look on their site and you see what they are all about, photos of Bradley Welsh, Leigh Griffiths, Scott Brown etc.

Infiltrated by gangsters and football thugs but billed as an honest-to-goodness working class venture.