Hibs charity food bank poster. Guess who features on it.

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
I wouldn’t dare have a go at anybody for collecting stuff towards a food bank, but something about this just doesn’t sit right with me. Of all the photos they could have used, they choose this??

This lot below are behind it. A quick look on their site and you see what they are all about, photos of Bradley Welsh, Leigh Griffiths, Scott Brown etc.

Will be contacting helping hands Edinburgh about having their logo on a poster that is borderline racism.

I wouldn’t dare have a go at anybody for collecting stuff towards a food bank, but something about this just doesn’t sit right with me. Of all the photos they could have used, they choose this??

They know he enjoys a goal against them so such a poster is an own goal really!

Its ridiculous in this day and age that we even need food banks and i would of thought Hibs fans would need a food bank more than being in a position to donate to one..

Thought it was going to be Jane Park :(

6e9fc193ac383887396de7299176f880.jpg

Imagine the thought process.

We want to promote the use of foodbank.

We need to create a large poster displaying why foodbanks should be supporters.

What will we put on it?

A player screaming at Alfie. Gold. Brilliant.

Clearly the brain cells I have aren’t enough. I can’t work out how those dots were joined.

Weirdos

One of those that if this was a Rangers fan group doing it and it was a pic of Griffiths on the deck everyone would be loving it.

Can’t say I am too upset.

Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller in the photos as well, along with Brown and Griffiths. Disappointing.

I want the roles reversed in a few weeks. Hammer them Rangers, and every time you pit one down, let them know.

What an embarrassment of a football club.

One of those that if this was a Rangers fan group doing it and it was a pic of Griffiths on the deck everyone would be loving it.

I don’t think anybody is particularly upset. It just shows them up for having a lack of class, and that’s before you even go into the fact that it’s a white guy standing over a black guy. We won’t go into that though.

Truly sad individuals. Imagine trolling a club using charity causes, this really shows them up for how pathetic they truly are. Even more so that it doesn't feature someone from their "main" rivals. Poster just afffirms their pathetic hatred. Losers

We would be ripped apart by the media for exploiting him if we did something like this with Griffiths. Plus I like to think we are above this petty behaviour.

I don’t think anybody is particularly upset. It just shows them up for having a lack of class, and that’s before you even go into the fact that it’s a white guy standing over a black guy. We won’t go into that though.
If the roles were reversed however, you know fine well we'd be getting pelters from all angles.

Last night there was a programme on Channel 4, Dispatches and was about 3 families who relied on food banks, focusing mainly on the children .
Quite distressing to see the plight of some people and what they go through. Food banks are a fantastic help to these people and its great what they do.
This Hibs thing? Get a grip of yourselves. You can't pose as a charity helping the community and stick your hatred in amongst it.
Their club and the media should be all over that and the so called charitable people behind it given mental health checks.

Back