Hibs charity food bank poster. Guess who features on it.

Thought it was going to be Jane Park :(

6e9fc193ac383887396de7299176f880.jpg

Not at breakfast, ffs!

There are times when we should fight back and there are times when we should rise above the cesspit that is Scottish football. If I was Alfie’s agent I’d have him buy a couple of hundred quids worth of groceries and donate them to this charity. It’s a win win. It would help poor families and would show the idiots how a Ranger conducts himself.

They seem pretty obsessed with that image for some reason. Alfie routinely rips the pish out of their centre-halves.

Helping Hands do good work for the community though, in fairness.

So does that make this charity prejudicial against Rangers fans that might need their food bank support?

The real irony is that Morelos doesn't forget the food banks. He is a big donor to charities for the poor in Colombia. Can the same be said for the Hibs player in the picture, I wonder?

Classless.

On the day where Alfie sets up his own charity foundation, it'd be interesting to see just how much yer average spoon burning Hibs supporting troglodyte who this poster is meant to appeal to donates to charity on the average month.

i dont find this offensive in the slightest but it is rather embarrassing that they use a team thats not even their main rivals as the picture.

obviously a little bit obsessed

Wow not only do they have an angry guy shouting at a player on the ground for a charity poster but that looks racist?

This lot below are behind it. A quick look on their site and you see what they are all about, photos of Bradley Welsh, Leigh Griffiths, Scott Brown etc.

Infiltrated by gangsters and football thugs but billed as an honest-to-goodness working class venture.

Infiltrated by gangsters and football thugs but billed as an honest-to-goodness working class venture.
I’m always wary of people with ‘colourful’ backgrounds who throw themselves into charity work. I’m not saying they are pocketing donations for themselves, but that they are doing it for their own image way before any true charitable reasons.

Oh my.... This just proves the extent of the hatred of our club and our culture, it takes the good out of the charity and focuses on bigotry, not even their local rivals but a team from Glasgow, and nothing will be said of it.. But if it was a Rangers player standing over a jibs, celtic, or probably any other player we would get slaughtered. But it's only "banter".

Just another tinpot club who seem to be obsessed with all things Rangers. That’s an absolutely pitiful attempt at advertising a good cause.

A ‘working class’ organisation depicting a black guy bought up in significant poverty, who feeds and funds his family and no doubt promotes other causes in his hometown as someone needing reminded about charity. Incredible really and just a cheap shot. I usually give Xmas cash to a couple of charities. I’ll avoid this one especially as gangsters , drug pushers and racists feature in their advertising.

Arguing with them or any other diddy team fan is like playing chess with a pigeon, you can make a series of intelligent moves but the pigeon will just strut around and knock all the pieces off the table.

It's funny when diddy teams think we are their rivals though. Screaming at us and we are just like "who are you again?"

Racist undertones

a white guy shouting over a black guy about food banks

rangers should be all over this

Very much so. A migrant Colombian player from a well documented impoverished background openly being derided on a food bank poster. It’s as rascist as it comes.

Back