Hibs emails out

I know it’s the same scheme but I can’t understand when there must have been at least 25000 tickets issued to rangers fans so far that you have some people on 2/3 yet some are just on 1
Nobody is on 3,plenty now on 2 and lots still on one.

How about Rangers just publish the number of people on the scheme, tell each individual what number they are and then publish the amount of tickets for each game. That’ll give everyone an idea of what tickets they might get.

How about Rangers just publish the number of people on the scheme, tell each individual what number they are and then publish the amount of tickets for each game. That’ll give everyone an idea of what tickets they might get.

Because there are 3 different categories for tickets.

Still only one 1.

How many tickets are actually given to fans on CCCS at the Piggery? I mean after the players wives and familys, who leave at half time, and hospitality all get theirs.

I’ve only had Livi away in the cup so far and (I know it’s separate) no cup final ticket. There can’t be many folk who have had a worse allocation than that.

Still only one 1.

How many tickets are actually given to fans on CCCS at the Piggery? I mean after the players wives and familys, who leave at half time, and hospitality all get theirs.

Just under 400 I believe.

Many on Livingston cup game only it seems, including myself. Like to think Celtic or Hearts would see my second.

It's a deal mate, I know it sounds daft but I just won't give they cvnts the money
Appreciate the chance. That's my viewpoint as well. Never ever again. But it's hard to deny my son the chance. Which, if your lucky, he might benefit from. That's good enough for me fellow Bear. ;)

That’s me got my second ticket of the season Hibs away apart from that I only had Livingston in the cup.

There seem to be loads still on one, piggery is pretty much discounted and can see plenty missing Hearts too. (I’m stil on one)

I've had Livi & Hamilton.

I really hope the club cap it for next season, the whole away scheme is becoming pointless.

Amount of people calling away tickets for rangers shite et c is amazing . Surely we go to see Rangers and not the opposition ? I get it that if you’ve only had Either livi or st Johnstone as those are the only 3 aways I’ve seen spares at . But the rest wow .

lol, too funny

We've struck a great deal between trusted Bears. It could be good for him and not for me. Imagine it worked for us both... or my son who would get the mendicants ticket. Them's the risks you take following The Sons of William as you well know jigster. ;)

We've struck a great deal between trusted Bears. It could be good for him and not for me. Imagine it worked for us both... or my son who would get the mendicants ticket. Them's the risks you take following The Sons of William as you well know jigster. ;)

you know why i'm laughing , if there's a spare i'm next ;)

How are they even related? You sound bitter that we stopped giving the Scum a full stand ffs

Do the abc's mate the guy campaigned against something is now actively seeking that very thing he campaigned against....

I'm in knots funny as f**k

I’ve only had Livi away in the cup so far and (I know it’s separate) no cup final ticket. There can’t be many folk who have had a worse allocation than that.

I’m the exact same despite everyone telling you it’s fair. Those saying that have cup final and semi tickets and league tickets.

The system is completely flawed, funnily enough I never missed a ticket for the dross from 2012 onwards.

Back