Hibs emails out

Time will tell I suppose, but I ain't holding out much hope. Christ I'm pessimistic :D
There are 2 classes of ticket allocation. Class A games and class B games. The former was supposed to give everyone a ticket for Class A game then started ballot again, however, I've only had 1 hearts away whilst others have had 3 Class A games.

There are 2 classes of ticket allocation. Class A games and class B games. The former was supposed to give everyone a ticket for Class A game then started ballot again, however, I've only had 1 hearts away whilst others have had 3 Class A games.
The ticket allocations I've had the last few years have been shit. Last decent one was Parkhead for Warburtons first game. Even the semis and finals I've only had Hearts there, the rest I've had to source tickets myself. Out of our group of 4 none of us got the final, yet the lad next to us all 5 of them got it which isn't supposed to happen.

The official site has it down as the below

”This system continues until all games have been allocated. Please note that if you have been allocated a Grade A (Celtic) or Grade B (Aberdeen, Hibernian and Hearts) ticket then you will not receive another Grade A or B ticket until everyone else within the Away scheme has been allocated one of these tickets. Please note that this process may cross over for several seasons due to the small allocation of tickets we receive from these Clubs.”

There
There is 800 then the players, ticket office staff and directors take a further 200 for their pals.

Hospitality is not included in the 800.
So we get over 1000 people in that section? Nonsense.

And by hospitality I mean folk in the members club, club europe etc who get first dibs. Their tickets are in that section too.

So we get over 1000 people in that section? Nonsense.

And by hospitality I mean folk in the members club, club europe etc who get first dibs. Their tickets are in that section too.
400 go to cccs the rest gets split between buses hospitality and club use

Reactions: MSF
The official site has it down as the below

”This system continues until all games have been allocated. Please note that if you have been allocated a Grade A (Celtic) or Grade B (Aberdeen, Hibernian and Hearts) ticket then you will not receive another Grade A or B ticket until everyone else within the Away scheme has been allocated one of these tickets. Please note that this process may cross over for several seasons due to the small allocation of tickets we receive from these Clubs.”
So it is bollocks then because people who got hearts then got aberdeen away aswell i have only had hearts this season on my allocation hoping for the piggery for my 2nd as low as the chance is

Back