Hibs fan and RAF veteran hits out at trolls making IRA comments after online Remembrance Day tribute

Hibs fans I know are nothing like the social media gobshites. As a previous poster said funny celtic wasn't mentioned so guessing it was them lot. The same gobshites who have never been to Ireland and their great grandads dogs cousin was irish.
Is that the same ones who bleat about how good and wonderful the old country is,but wont go and live in the shithole

I know 1 or 2 ex soldiers who support that twisted east end scum and they, I would reckon they would keep quiet about their soldiering as they will know what scum fuuks they will have to deal with if these orcs find out.

And that goes for every British Squaddie, in service or retired.

I asked this a year or 2 to an older guy in his 70s who was in the army. He said "hes been going 60 years and born basically on the door step of their ground growing up and he won't let a bunch of pricks ruin it".

Nice chap to be fair especially if you want horse racing tips

It's not just a bunch now, it's a fuukin lot more than that including their fitbaw and athletic club.

Funny that. I noticed it myself. It’s almost as if the person typing up the story didn’t want the scum to be mentioned.

It’s really tiresome, this pathetic love in these rats have with a proscribed terrorist organisation, a state funded politically motivated killing machine, hell bent on causing harm to the very country that protects them to this very day.

I would say to these scum, if you want to go and support a “cause”, or if you feel oppressed in this country, the least oppressed in the world, or if you feel like you have to go and support republicanism and terrorsim, then you are free to leave. This union isn’t oppressed, it’s free and allows you freedom, it allows you the freedom to speak, to think and to do whatever you feel you want to do in life, so if you aren’t happy there are many transport links to get you from here to your motherland.

it’s not about famines or historical battles, this is about a hatred for a country that has raised you, supported you and allowed you to grow as a person. Go, go and be free from “oppression”, go and be free to fight your battle with whatever enemy you think you might have, go and live elsewhere because there are many like me who don’t think you are welcome in this union.

You disrespect the very people who allowed you freedom, and if it wasn’t for these people you would still be saying your “hail, hail” but it would be to a leader, which the country you do desperately support and want to have such freedoms Happily backed in a war, happily supported nazism. So go, don’t sully us and depress us with your rubbish beliefs that your oppressed and your a victim. Just go and don’t return.

Sorry for the ranting post, these people really, really irritate the life out of me these keyboard warriors. They embarrass this country no end.
Good words mate,but even though they think they backed the nazis they would have got a shock,even Hitler was going to use them the same as the slav nations AS SLAVES,most don't have a clue about their history,and as Otto van Bismarck quoted"take the Dutch out of Holland and put them in Eire,and it would become a garden and bloom,take the Irish out of Ireland and put them in Holland and it would sink"he was a bit of a chunt but he knew the truth!

Any hibs fan that has trolled him should be ashamed of themselves, in fact behind Easter Road in the cemetery there is a grave of a Royal Scots soldier who was murdered by the ira back in 1991 he was a hibs fan.
I would be surprised if any Hibs fans were involved, we have professional trollers who hunt the net to find things to be offended by and when they do they tell their contact list to attack.

Back