Hibs fan launches petition calling for answers from Easter Road chiefs over Ebt

This is just another 'they're pure a new club ken' attempt disguised as something else. Point 2 of his petition proves this. Laughable shite.

To be fair, their poor effort at a banner was at least spelled correctly

And they’re right - nobody cares about their opinion at all, not even arch Nonce FC puppet Petrie

The wee lambs

What is it they want to know (beyond which uncle is actually Dad) I can help with this

Once again it's all about the Rangers. They just can't let go, and their pain is relentlessly eating away at them.

I know we should laugh at the obsessed fuds but I would still like a difinitive hammer blow from their club directors and football authorities that they are howling at the moon it has been dealt with.

Nov 16 2017.

Logs on follow follow, sees thread, thinks he has been caught in a time warp and been transported back to 2012.

Realises it's just the Rangers obsessed raking over old coals.

Their dying thoughts will be about the Rangers.

Let’s be honest he’s a wank and so is anyone who signs the petition.

Nothing is going to happen and no one at the corrupt SFA or SPFL will do anything regarding it. DK would be all over them like a rash.

They had their chance, failed, so they can all now crawl under the rock they appeared from. Honest to %^*& this country is full of obsessed bigoted clowns.

The mhanky mob and their arse lickers are fucked they just don’t have the mental capacity to realise it

What's next from the Hibees announcing Michael Jackson is dead or the Graham Bell invented the Telephone.. sad and pathetic bunch.

I blame the SPFL for this still festering. They got clear legal advice, which they even published, telling them EBTs were not in any way contrary to the rules of their organisation and no punishment possible. It also stated no evidence exists that Rangers did not act with the correct intentions based on advice received. Yet the SPFL still chose to ask for an enquiry from the SFA to try to appease the mob instead of doing what they get paid to do... run the league to its rules. We missed a trick not pushing for sackings.

Bigots all of them, the answer is to beat them on the park, it would not stop them thinking about us 24/7 but it make us feel a lot better.

Have these Aids ridden vermin got %^*& all else to do? We've been punished and served our time.
They, Septic and the Arabs (one shower of shite id love to see go bust) seem hell bent to see trophies stripped off the records.
What possible good or gain they'll get is beyond me. Honestly. Can't see this sort of Witch Hunt occurring in any other country. :mad::mad:

A petition with 900 signatures gets into the news?
We could get more than that for any random guff .

Anyone think that farmers should duty bound to make wooly jumpers for elephants before any can be sold? Payback for them killing the mammoths.

Maybe a Rangers fan group could start a petition to boycott the ground of any fan group that starts a petition against us.

Another club whose fans are more obsessed with us and their own teams.

Hibs and Dundee Hibs should just fold so all they’re fans can go and support their true love at The Piggery.

It’ll get a couple of thousand signatures. This is the sum total of the truly obsessed across the whole of Scottish football. Truth is there is no groundswell of outrage against us, however much the gutter rags try to portray otherwise. The real story here is the media agenda in reporting this non story.

Back