Hibs fans unveil ‘zero opinions heard’ banner

They are an irrelevance. At some point, the facts pointed out by many that legally they do not have a leg to stand on will get through their thick, hate filled skulls. That goes for most SPFL teams fans.

Why don't they focus on supporting their own team instead of a shite banner relating to their board and us?

Hibs fans are reprobates.

51fXzFLDkBL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFIVE%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Sin

Since 1875????, don't think so!, they ceased to exist and withdrew from the league for a year in 1890
Never in the league at the start due to having closed down and when re formed had to win 2nd division (twice) before entering top league in 1893.

I reckon it's in response to letting a child abuser free amongst the public and that the board never alerted the relevant authorities

So the press have changed tack for a bit of variety. Guess they needed another angle on the story to keep it in the public eye. I fully expect it to be discussed st length on the BBC in the coming days.

Legal opinion heard. Legal opinion unanimous.

Hibs fans irrelevant. We can agree on that unanimously.

a pathetic, shitey wee homemade banner that barely covers 20 seats in width and the Scottish press are making it a main story?, that tells you more about the hacks behind this than some minority in a stadium throwing a wee hissy fit.

if you really want your opinions to be heard don't make half-arsed attempts with your discarded bed sheets to throw your syringes out the pram.

other than the amoebas of society no-one cares and no-one is listening to you because you are a wee shitey club with no relevence.

Hibs Fans - Zero opinions heard

Everyone else, including the Hibs Board - Zero fucks given

Hibs Fans - Zero opinions heard

Everyone else, including the Hibs Board - Zero fucks given

I think the diddy clubs boards are wising up to these type of fans now. They put Rangers to the bottom division because their fans said they wouldn't turn up if Rangers stayed in the top league. Rangers went to the bottom division but the fans of the diddy clubs still didn't turn up anyway and these clubs lost out on two lucrative home matches against Rangers every season.

Why don't they just stop bothering with Hibs and go and support Celtic like they clearly want to? They've no interest in supporting their own club - only in hating ours. Which, pretty much makes them Celtic fans.

Their own club has said they're not interested in pursuing the witch-hunt that Celtic have going. They want to move on and focus on themselves and their fans just can't accept that. Pathetic.

Tough luck for these bigots then as quite rightly you can't have the tail wagging the dog. The purpose of having a board of directors is to make the best decisions on behalf of the business especially if there are shareholders. Too many of these "Hibs fans" and I use that phrase advisedly because I wonder how many if them are actual Hibs fans would cut their nose off to spite their face. I think a lot if these boards have realised that you can't let fans influence the decisions if it's bad for the club.
Hibs, Motherwell and several other boards, bottled it when it came to voting us out, and put it out to their fans, who now think they should get involved in every club decision.

Back