Hibs game and beyond

NE Cornerbear

Can anyone clarify whether or not we need proof re covid to get into the stadium on Sunday?
eg a QR code or some evidence that you've been vaccinated.
I tend not to read SNP propaganda, but seem to recall suggestion of some new rules for events from 1st Oct onwards.

Can anyone clarify whether or not we need proof re covid to get into the stadium on Sunday?
eg a QR code or some evidence that you've been vaccinated.
I tend not to read SNP propaganda, but seem to recall suggestion of some new rules for events from 1st Oct onwards.
I think its random spot checks mate.

Random “ spot checks” which in reality means we won’t be checked at all
Whilst we all hope this gets canned before then that’s very optimistic. There will probably be a target figure of 10%, 20% or whatever and there will probably be a means to get around it, particularly at a large stadium like Ibrox. Maybe less easy at the likes of Pittodrie, Tynecastle or Easter Road. It’s not just going to ‘go away’ though I don’t think - not in the immediate short term anyway.

80% or more have been double-vaccinated. If you have just get your QR code/vaccine passport. Its not that complicated. Hopefully you don’t need it but why take that risk? Guys who’ve been vaccinated in other parts of the UK should hopefully be fine (though we’ve yet to have that confirmed). Sadly, we have some vaccinated with ‘non-recognised’ vaccines, like @Old man of Hoy who have real issues.

If you‘ve chosen not to be vaccinated then good luck to you. Stick to your guns but be prepared to face potential consequences or inconvenience. It won’t last more than a month or two with a bit of luck. Chaos at our game with Hibs, the Scotland game and the Dhims first home game thereafter will see it off hopefully.

I would suggest they will also have no way of knowing if you have had a KB elsewhere for not having a vaccine passport so if you walked to the other turntyles for that area you would u likely be asked to provide the certification.

Just a thought.

Whilst we all hope this gets canned before then that’s very optimistic. There will probably be a target figure of 10%, 20% or whatever and there will probably be a means to get around it, particularly at a large stadium like Ibrox. Maybe less easy at the likes of Pittodrie, Tynecastle or Easter Road. It’s not just going to ‘go away’ though I don’t think - not in the immediate short term anyway.

80% or more have been double-vaccinated. If you have just get your QR code/vaccine passport. Its not that complicated. Hopefully you don’t need it but why take that risk? Guys who’ve been vaccinated in other parts of the UK should hopefully be fine (though we’ve yet to have that confirmed). Sadly, we have some vaccinated with ‘non-recognised’ vaccines, like @Old man of Hoy who have real issues.

If you‘ve chosen not to be vaccinated then good luck to you. Stick to your guns but be prepared to face potential consequences or inconvenience. It won’t last more than a month or two with a bit of luck. Chaos at our game with Hibs, the Scotland game and the Dhims first home game thereafter will see it off hopefully.
I’m double vaccinated and I’ve also currently got covid mate so I won’t be able to go, I don’t know why you are aiming this post at me tbh

I’m double vaccinated and I’ve also currently got covid mate so I won’t be able to go, I don’t know why you are aiming this post at me tbh
It wasn’t ‘aimed’ at you mate. Simply making the point that ‘spot checks’ doesn’t mean ‘no checks’ as you suggested.

Wasn’t intended as a dig at you in any way.

The lack of detail around this is disasapointi g but not surprising.

I have been double jabbed in England and don’t know yet whether this proof is acceptable in Nippyland

I have flights booked for the next 5 home games that I need to change if they don’t recognise non Scottish vaccination records

The lack of detail around this is disasapointi g but not surprising.

I have been double jabbed in England and don’t know yet whether this proof is acceptable in Nippyland

I have flights booked for the next 5 home games that I need to change if they don’t recognise non Scottish vaccination records

I'm exactly the same, double jabbed in London but apparently that's not good enough for mein fuhrer.

It's only speculation on my part but this is completely unworkable. There is no way a steward who will very likely be doing it as a part time job for not much money, will be vigorously enforcing this when faced with angry people at a turnstile.

I was at a music festival over the weekend and although the email sent out the day before said vaccine passport/negative test result had to be shown before entry, no one was checking it. I think we will be the case for football as well.

I'm exactly the same, double jabbed in London but apparently that's not good enough for mein fuhrer.

It's only speculation on my part but this is completely unworkable. There is no way a steward who will very likely be doing it as a part time job for not much money, will be vigorously enforcing this when faced with angry people at a turnstile.

I was at a music festival over the weekend and although the email sent out the day before said vaccine passport/negative test result had to be shown before entry, no one was checking it. I think we will be the case for football as well.
I was the same in Manchester last week. Proof of double vaccine was asked for on the ticket but the stewards weren’t interested.

Back