Hibs game-Maybole

I thought Maybole was a rather staunch place, I must be wrong as only one pub might show it and the other is a republican sewer. Everyday a school day right enough.

I’m sure one of the boozers will show it but if you want to be certain ayr is 15/20 minutes away max you’ll find somewhere there easily enough.

Aye these bastards infect everywhere they are allowed to live

I visited Maybole a few years ago as during the 1880's my family left there to move; my granddads family moved to Glasgow and the rest of the family moved to Halifax Nova Scotia. The reason I wanted to go was that during the early 1800's one of my forefathers was jailed for 2 days for screwing the wife of one of the Kennedy's - (the one that resided in Culzean castle) - and the small jail still exists, along with the jail bars too where they were fed from - as well as the access to the upper court room.

Anyway, low and behold the mayor was there - a tim - which i made it known that we weren't, and told him of the story of the staunch proddy nipping the 19th Century Terrorists wife.

The whole point of these type of threads is to tell FF what exotic location you are in. Maybole FFS!

I visited Maybole a few years ago as during the 1880's my family left there to move; my granddads family moved to Glasgow and the rest of the family moved to Halifax Nova Scotia. The reason I wanted to go was that during the early 1800's one of my forefathers was jailed for 2 days for screwing the wife of one of the Kennedy's - (the one that resided in Culzean castle) - and the small jail still exists, along with the jail bars too where they were fed from - as well as the access to the upper court room.

Anyway, low and behold the mayor was there - a tim - which i made it known that we weren't, and told him of the story of the staunch proddy nipping the 19th Century Terrorists wife.
My mate from back home finished his family tree at the start of the year and they’re the same Kennedys as that crowd :))

The Mayor of Maybole?

Back