Hibs home tickets

Lyle2906

Is there anybody having issues with ticket site for hibs game on Saturday, its showing as if there’s tickets but when u go to purchase it’s not letting u

I’ve just seatsubbed my ST there.

I had to wait in a queue to login though

Your timing needs to be spot on - the tickets disappear quicker than a rat up a drainpipe- keep checking and keep trying

Exactly

If you click on a red section and there are no seats showing, it means someone has it in their basket but just haven't checked out yet.

Try just after 10am tomorrow and you should get one. I picked one up on Monday when a hunch appeared at the back of 10.

Still unsure if I can make it. Probably other people in same boat and seat subs will appear daily. Just keep checking.

Seats are being snapped up as soon as they go on sale

I will be seat subbing two together towards the end of the week. Hadn't used seat sub before so I hadn't realised you're guaranteed the 5 points even if the seat doesn't sell. So it's a no brainer for me. Saves trying to sell and arrange collection/pick up of season tickets.

I will be seat subbing two together towards the end of the week. Hadn't used seat sub before so I hadn't realised you're guaranteed the 5 points even if the seat doesn't sell. So it's a no brainer for me. Saves trying to sell and arrange collection/pick up of season tickets.
Need to SeatSub a minimum of 24 hours before kick-off to get the MyGers points mate.

Has to be 24 hours before kick off to get the points.

I usually find a lot get released on the morning of the game.

I know it's risky leaving it that late, but I've always managed to get a ticket.

They seem to get released in batches. I’ve noticed in the past games being apparently sold out and then around 10-11am a glut of tickets become available. IIRC there’s also a time around mid to late afternoon when tickets are released.

I’ve also found that despite games being sold out you usually get a fair few Seat Sub tickets released 48 hours and closer before kick off. My assumption is a day or so before games a lot of people realise they’ve got something on so can’t make the game, have family plans sprung on them or due to the weather or other reasons decide they can’t be arsëd. Even the morning of a game you’ll regularly see a batch of tickets released.

Obviously with us playing relatively well in a tight title race there’s going to be a lot less available than if we were playing poorly and well behind the scum. Still worth keeping an eye on the website over the next few days.

I've tried multiple times this week and it's incredibly frustrating.

This morning was the worst one, as about 14 different sections showing availability...until you click on it and there's nothing.

Still hoping but looking less likely.

This morning was the worst one, as about 14 different sections showing availability...until you click on it and there's nothing.

You'll definitely get one, just keep trying every morning at 10. As someone said earlier, even the morning of the game.

I seat subbed mine two weeks ago, before they were even on public sale, and got an email later the same day saying it had been resold.

Just curious as to how that can happen

Are you not allowed to by an extra ticket if you have a season ticket

Got some family up from England and tried to get a ticket, but when I go to buy it says maximum amount of 1 ticket allowed

About an hour after posting this I got 2. Not next to each other but only 2 rows apart.

Hopefully people still looking will get some soon.

I managed to get one this morning
Yesterday was a nightmare was showing nearly every bit of the stadium was available but when u clicked into it there was none
The site is a nightmare at the best of times

1000s of Hibs tickets available. Has been a few releases over the last few days.
And shocker…… they appear on here for sale.
MyGers points collections.
Wonder if the same amount of tickets against ‘them’ appear! Haha

1000s of Hibs tickets available. Has been a few releases over the last few days.
And shocker…… they appear on here for sale.
MyGers points collections.
Wonder if the same amount of tickets against ‘them’ appear! Haha
I think you are miles off with that.

Yeah maybe a slight exaggeration but not far off it.
Seats went on sale today for 57 sections.
And there was at least 2-4 every section.
And that’s just one batch.
Not to mention the previous releases
Aye, they're not all being resold though.

Some are.

A good few tickets available now for anyone looking
Only 1 seat in CR5 that I can see as available. Everywhere else gone.

I think some folk get confused and think a grey cross means 'available'. It doesn't - as you find if you try and put it in your basket. Needs to show an Available tab at the top for the section you search and a light blue square on the seat.

That's my understanding at least.

Only 1 seat in CR5 that I can see as available. Everywhere else gone.

I think some folk get confused and think a grey cross means 'available'. It doesn't - as you find if you try and put it in your basket. Needs to show an Available tab at the top for the section you search and a light blue square on the seat.

That's my understanding at least.

At the time of posting there was single seats available (blue) in most red sections.

At the time of posting there was single seats available (blue) in most red sections.
More released now - but availability is still very low. Single seats dotted here and there but disappearing very quickly.

EDIT: All gone, or in folks baskets, in the time it took to type my post.

Back