Hibs.net - locked down

GeckoBear29

Proud Bronze MyGers Member
Official Ticketer
Wee laugh for us this morning - following yesterday’s result, Hibs.net have locked their forum - even registered (and I believe some even pay) have been locked out of the forum and can not get on to post!

Both teams in current relegation form right now and the sheep couldn't even beat a very poor St johnstone team yesterday the standard of the bigger teams is so poor this season I wouldn't expect them to help us out against the scum Motherwell will finish 3rd this season quite easily

I never realised how bad hertz were until I heard the stat of 3 points out of 36. Hibs not much better this season.

How absolutely wonderful it would be if both of those rancid clubs were both relegated? It would be glorious. Their pain at the moment is delicious.

I'll admit, for a spell I was sure Hibs would have a good season.

Then I got to see them in the League Cup and changed my mind somewhat. I didn't think they'd be this bad though.

Hearts are a real surprise to me because they have a good squad. Levein has never struggled with a team like this up here before.

It’s been closed to non members for three weeks. If you want pain though the club Facebook page is always open

How absolutely wonderful it would be if both of those rancid clubs were both relegated? It would be glorious. Their pain at the moment is delicious.
The problem is, who do you dislike most?
Who would you like to go under the most?
It guess most posters would go for the sheep.

Whilst I despise Dolly, HIVS and Hertz, I would actually enjoy Hertz going down. This misconception that we are pals went a long time ago. Budge taking moral high ground at times also scunners me. HIVS had one decent season by their standards years ago and are living off that and that cup win and are now an irrelevance. Yeah, Hertz for me.

Of the ones looking most likely at the moment, Hibs and Hearts, my preference would be Hibs. An absolutely rancid support.

Whilst I despise Dolly, HIVS and Hertz, I would actually enjoy Hertz going down. This misconception that we are pals went a long time ago. Budge taking moral high ground at times also scunners me. HIVS had one decent season by their standards years ago and are living off that and that cup win and are now an irrelevance. Yeah, Hertz for me.

I would definitely agree with you.

There's always some old timers who post about "soft spots" from "days gone by".

If those days ever existed, they're gone now. The Hearts of 2019 is the Hearts of Michael Stewart type supporters. I'm not saying Hearts fans are any worse than Hibs, Aberdeen et al - but they are just as bad and loathsome.

Cant talk about this place sometimes.
last night of the proms shut down a few minutes ago.
Gestapo on every web sight by the looks of it.:eek::eek::eek::))

Know it goes against the stream a wee bit ,but would have preferred them to have a solid season don't want the league to be totally dependent on the mentally challenged games , The sheep want them down, actually though the spoonburners would have been the same as Kilmarnock last season got that wrong . looks like the league will be decided on our graves with them and the plastic pitches .

Know a Hibs fan, his big worry for the season was that an EPL team would lure away Heckingbottom because he’s the best young manager in Britain.

At least they don’t have to worry about that anymore.

Know a Hibs fan, his big worry for the season was that an EPL team would lure away Heckingbottom because he’s the best young manager in Britain.

At least they don’t have to worry about that anymore.
Hahahahahaha

I'll admit, for a spell I was sure Hibs would have a good season.

Then I got to see them in the League Cup and changed my mind somewhat. I didn't think they'd be this bad though.

Hearts are a real surprise to me because they have a good squad. Levein has never struggled with a team like this up here before.
Yes, after the turn around following the appointment of Heckingbottom, and the addition of a couple of decent players, I thought Hibs would have a decent season, glad to be proven wrong.

Back