Hibs Net

I take it Scotland's Shame FC beat the tims without a fare, then?

I genuinely haven't even heard

I take it Scotland's Shame FC beat the tims without a fare, then?

I genuinely haven't even heard

Not sure tbh, heard a match summary from Archie of BBC Scotland in which he said "Lennon sent on Dembele who scored so now His are waiting for either Rangers or Motherwell in the final":

Honest, thats what he said.

Not sure tbh, heard a match summary from Archie of BBC Scotland in which he said "Lennon sent on Dembele who scored so now His are waiting for either Rangers or Motherwell in the final":

Honest, thats what he said.

Yeah I heard that from Roddy Forsyth too but I knew the score so knew he had made a mess of it.

Had a look on their forum out of curiosity , they have a 191 page thread about hearts new stand! o_O strange bunch.

May I be the first to call BS?

You may call BS :D. However, you would be wrong my friend :)

I spent the entire morning and early afternoon travelling to see my family and coming back home. Have had a truly wonderful day so far and hadn't given anything but my family a second thought all day. My head has been a beautifully tim free zone until I asked that question.

I now know the big scum beat the wee scum 4-2. Who cares. LOL

I hate both clubs but the Glasgow scum will always be the club above all others that I detest.

We have a lovely new baby recently added to the family, and I spent the entire morning and early afternon travelling to see her and coming back home. Have had a truly wonderful day so far and, as God is my witness, hadn't given anything but my family a second thought all day. My head has been a beautifully tim free zone until I asked that question.

I'll believe you on this occasion due to the circumstances but I wouldnt normally :D

Hope the wee ones a wee smasher.

Much as I hate Hibs, this is utter pish. They showed far more at the piggery in their draw with them, than we did at Ibrox.

The Tim's played a weakened team against them they made 5 changes from the team that played against us, it was no more than a sop for Neil Lennon . The Tim's don't want to be beaten but they are happy with enough to play weakened teams against Hibs.

Much as I hate Hibs, this is utter pish. They showed far more at the piggery in their draw with them, than we did at Ibrox.
they showed more today than we did goibg forward, that should give us hope though, if we get through and Pedro won the final it would be one of our best wins considering the circumstances.

May I be the first to call BS?

thats a load of bullshite i hate replies like that nothing more than calling another bear a liar
i wouldnt have known they where playing today if i didnt see them getting picked up with their scarfs on or knew the score till i read this thread
some of us dont give a fck about them

thats a load of bullshite i hate replies like that nothing more than calling another bear a liar
i wouldnt have known they where playing today if i didnt see them getting picked up with their scarfs on or knew the score till i read this thread
When did you think the other semi final was getting played considering you must know we play tomorrow?

So you'd no interest in who we're playing in the final ???

A pathetic little tin pot of a club, some of the roasters on that site think they have the 2nd best squad in the country.

I spent the entire morning and early afternoon travelling to see my family and coming back home. Have had a truly wonderful day so far and hadn't given anything but my family a second thought all day. My head has been a beautifully tim free zone until I asked that question.

And now i know Hivs got beat 4-2
The only other score i know from today is that Huddersfield won 2-1.

After they cheated to a win earlier in the season, i had a look at Hibs.net.

They had a thread with about a million replies called "Previous decisions that have gone against us at Ibrox"

Vomit inducing stuff.

Boak inducing these 2 sucking each other's cocks.

And I'm not for a second buying all this hibs are a good side pish. Hearts have been getting pelters this season while hibs are being lauded for this brilliant football they're playing.

Hearts are 2 places ahead of them in the league

At one point a hibs and Celtic player (can't mind who) started hugging each other...in a cup semi-final DURING the game. Cretins the lot of them.

I hate awful grammar.

Back