Hibs new T-shirt

I’m genuinely not fussed. It’s not even a dig at us, that comment is something that came to bite SG on the arse, not Rangers.

This tin pot gesture shouldn’t mean anything to anyone associated with Rangers.

If anything all the incentive is there for GVB or Tav to retort post-match with “are you still happy” after an absolute pasting. Let’s hope the players have the fire in the belly for the next encounter with these junky no marks.

That's funny. I mean the fact we are so relevant to them they make a t-shirt about something our old manager said.

The joke itself is chronic.

They've over celebrated a semi final win and will find it difficult to get up again for the final.

Pumped would be my prediction.
I can’t believe I’m saying this because normally I like to see Hibs cause Celtic problems, but I really hope they get a doing in the final. Porteous is a fucking cretin and the Hobo in my work has been unbearable the last 48 hours.

Almost hope they get pumped in the final.

Almost but not quite

Classic diddy club mentality: defining themselves only in relation to Rangers. Reassuringly petty...especially as they have produced a t-shirt to celebrate winning a semi-final based on a quote from the opposition's former manager.

Selling a t-shirt with that slogan is whatever, but having the cup on the t-shirt before they've even won it is incredibly tinpot.

They can bask in their glory this week as they will get pumped in the final however they will not care one bit

You'd have thought they won a champions league semi final rather than a Scottish league cup one listening to them.

They'll do the usual take a dive job against the yahoos and lose by 3 or 4 then battle for mid table mediocrity for the rest of the season, Sunday was their five minutes of fame.

Back