Hibs Offside goal was a foul on Hellander also.

I said it yesterday and have watched it again this morning.
Yes his hands are definitely on him, but he’s up and above Helander before Helander is even looking at jumping.
Normally I’m the first to say it is a clear cut decision for us, but I’m still a wee bit unsure on this one.

So initially I was of the opinion he was just stronger than Helander, but watching it again he clearly puts both hands on him and uses Helander as leverage and at the same time stops him from challenging fairly for the ball. The goal should never have stood imo, and that rhat linesman has a clear view.

If you watched Leeds v Fulham....there’s a similar shove in the back of Bamford from the defender. Probably less blatant than the shove on Helander. And the ref gives a pen

How many Rangers players put their hand up for a foul or offside or chased the ref ?

Thats not a statement of it not being a foul its a statement about us.

Spot on.

Our players don’t seem to be street wise on the football park at all.

We as fans know what the opposition players are like v Morelos yet none of our players seem to back him up on the park.

The challenge on him off the ball by Porteous despite not being the worst was the prime example. It’s clear why he done it yet our players don’t make an issue of it. Any other team in the world that would have led to a flare up.

So initially I was of the opinion he was just stronger than Helander, but watching it again he clearly puts both hands on him and uses Helander as leverage and at the same time stops him from challenging fairly for the ball. The goal should never have stood imo, and that rhat linesman has a clear view.

100% a foul, I was just in the process of posting a picture when I saw yours. Here it is from a different angle anyway.

ZqW9Jho.png

Blatant offside and a blatant foul. But hey these things apparently even themselves out over the season.

An absolute definite foul.

Both hands on his shoulder to stop him jumping, whilst gaining the extra leverage from Helander.

Ridiculous.

100% a foul, I was just in the process of posting a picture when I saw yours. Here it is from a different angle anyway.

ZqW9Jho.png

Blatant offside and a blatant foul. But hey these things apparently even themselves out over the season.

It is sickening that the club stays silent on appalling decisions like this. There is no way that all of the officials, including the ref, missed that foul. We are being openly laughed at.

They ain't gonnae change it.

And an apology from robertson or his linesman if they were to give one, means absolutely fuuk all to us.

The damage in that game has been done.

Said it in the match thread as soon as it happened, as well as several threads afterwards.

Usual suspects didn't care. They got to have a go at Goldson and Tav. Apparently we shouldn't need the officials to apply the rules evenly.

Meanwhile we get people claiming the players aren't streetwise enough.

100% off-side. Officials do their job, the rest is irrelevant.

Foul? I’m not so sure. Could’ve gone either way imo. But if that was a foul at other end of the pitch - I’d be livid!

Linesman looking right along the line aswell. No excuses for the flag not going up. :mad:

Thought it was a foul at the time, still do. How can Helander jump to challenge with two hands and the full weight of Doidge on his shoulders?

The linesman had a clear view of the offside as well just another honest mistake,that cost us 3pts.

I think it's 50/50.

However, the Hibs player makes contact with the ball 4/5 yards out. Keeper should be coming out and clearing out both players.

Spot on.

Our players don’t seem to be street wise on the football park at all.

We as fans know what the opposition players are like v Morelos yet none of our players seem to back him up on the park.

The challenge on him off the ball by Porteous despite not being the worst was the prime example. It’s clear why he done it yet our players don’t make an issue of it. Any other team in the world that would have led to a flare up.

Edwards done Alfie got away with it so porteous then took his chance and did him also.

If we are to turn anything into a league trophy then our Club and the board and manager especially have to take action.

Fuuk the opposition or the cheatin wanks in black, we must highlight it or get fuukin stuck in there and take no shit.

Not for you what? Are you saying he didn’t put his hands on Helander despite the pictures in this thread showing it?

Also, Morelos did do that at Rugby Park and the goal was disallowed.
It wasn’t a foul for me, I won’t claim to be an expert on the rules. Morelos was also a goal, I suppose I just like a more physical game where you get to fight your corner. Old school bear is my only excuse, it’s what I was brought up on.

Back