Hibs Offside goal was a foul on Hellander also.

100% off-side. Officials do their job, the rest is irrelevant.

Foul? I’m not so sure. Could’ve gone either way imo. But if that was a foul at other end of the pitch - I’d be livid!
Was a foul either side in fact any game it should have been called a foul!

For those in doubt. Get someone of a similar size to you. Both try and jump as high as you can.Chances are there won't be much in it. Now do the same with the someone's 2 hands on one of your shoulders. Who jumps higher?
Two game changing decisions not just in the match but in the one passage of play,added with the assaults on our players the Officials really outdone themselves.

The good news is that I’m moving into the same street as John Beaton next month, so at least I’m in verbal distance of one of them if they start acting up again.

I've just watched that first goal again and the play should've been halted at the header for offside, Sky never showed the angle along the line for that challenge, just for the goal.
We are too soft and should be in officials faces.

That was never a foul, Helander too weak. The one at Rugby Park wasn't a foul either.
Let’s say, for a minute, you’re right here.
Last season, I listed around sixteenincidents, that happened over a month or so,where a referee, any referee you want, might give a foul/penalty/card or might not give the foul, the penalty or give a different card.
There were even incidents where similar were committed by the other team.
The incredible thing here is that the only one of the decisions I highlighted went Rangers way and that was Goldson’s handball at Hamilton.
Remember, this was five or six different referees involved here.
I invited some septic supporting colleagues to name as many incidents as they could involving Rangers that they’d seen.
The only two they mentioned were the penalty in the league cup final which some referees wouldn’t have given and our winner at Parkhead that came from a corner that wasn’t.
It difficult to understand how this can be the case so often.
Back to your line.
Funnily enough (well, actually, not funny at all) both went against us.

No foul in my humble opinion

What constitutes a foul in your humble opinion?

A direct free kick is awarded if a player commits any of the following offences:

• a handball offence (except for the goalkeeper within their penalty area)
  • holds an opponent
  • impedes an opponent with contact
  • bites or spits at someone
  • throws an object at the ball, opponent or match official, or makes contact with the ball with a held object
Is that clear enough for you?

What constitutes a foul in your humble opinion?

A direct free kick is awarded if a player commits any of the following offences:

• a handball offence (except for the goalkeeper within their penalty area)
  • holds an opponent
  • impedes an opponent with contact
  • bites or spits at someone
  • throws an object at the ball, opponent or match official, or makes contact with the ball with a held object
Is that clear enough for you?
Good god mate, really.

We have had more than a few centre forwards who if they didn't go for crosses like that would not last long with us.

Yes it was aggressive but is that not what we are claiming our side lacks just now?

Helander was under it and as far as I'm concerned the forward was coming onto it so was better placed for the cross.

Again, my opinion. If it's not yours then that's fine it if that was out player we would be screaming at him to get on the end of it.

SG needs his team to hound the refs. Me and my family where all shouting at the TV. OFFSIDE, then Foul, then the AMAZEMENT at why we as a team accept these blatant corrupt multiple decisions.

Yes we wont change his mind, yes we know he is corrupt, but raise the awareness. Until our team, manager, club do so, us fans will have to sit at home and boo. Pathetic.

Is it a mental thing? here we go again more corrupt actions, whats the point?
Great post. SAF teams would have chased the ref the length of the pitch. Teams shiting all over us I'm afraid. Pissed off with it....will be the same this weekend.

Don’t know about hounding SPFL refs. Suspect it wouldn’t make much difference given the politics in Scottish football. Wasn’t able to watch the match and just seen the highlights. In this instance, for me, Goldsen had the chance to put his laces through the ball and clear the danger, avoiding the RC Shotts linesman deliberately not flagging an obvious off-side and an equally corrupt ref missing a weak but obvious foul on Helander. I am definitely not having a go at Goldson or any other of our defenders, who have been excellent until know. Just stating the obvious that there are times, in this shit league that we play in, not to play the perfect pass and try and build for the back in pressures situations (especially when you are 2 -1 up against a half decent opposition who are bursting a gut to beat the team they want to beat more than any other). Just hope we see the same determination from Hibs when the play the pedeo protecting filth! Keeping the FAITH for 55. WATP.

Good god mate, really.

We have had more than a few centre forwards who if they didn't go for crosses like that would not last long with us.

Yes it was aggressive but is that not what we are claiming our side lacks just now?

Helander was under it and as far as I'm concerned the forward was coming onto it so was better placed for the cross.

Again, my opinion. If it's not yours then that's fine it if that was out player we would be screaming at him to get on the end of it.

2 hands on someone is imfuckingpeading!

What I would imply about you and the other myopic morons on here would get me banned, so like your defence of us getting a raw deal from officials I won’t bother.
You might think your fellow bears are myopic but what you fail to see is there is no proven right of wrong regarding the highlighted incident, just opinions which are equally as valid as yours.

Just because helander didn’t defend properly doesn’t mean it wasn’t a foul

The amount of our support that seem to think that us making mistakes is mutually exclusive to officials cheating us is quite scary to be honest.

They think because we missed a couple of sitters or because we made a defensive error it then becomes impossible to be cheated by referees.

All of our back 4 made an error at some point for the 2 Hibs goals. It doesn’t change the fact that Doidge put both hands on Helanders shoulders to use him as leverage.

You might think your fellow bears are myopic but what you fail to see is there is no proven right of wrong regarding the highlighted incident, just opinions which are equally as valid as yours.
Not myopic more Presbyopic!

All the attackers hands were on Helander’s shoulder(that’s2) That is a foul.

There is no ambiguity.

A celtic player punched the ball into the net not so long ago against us and a goal was givin.

Some of our fans are still in denial regarding bent officials.

How is there?

Did the contact effect Helander?

Did it assist the attacker?

Check the laws - I pasted them yesterday for the hard of seeing.
Go back and look. I said in my opinion. I didn’t quote the laws and I seriously doubt your knowledge to interpret them. It’s my opinion and I’m entitled to it no matter what you say, think or copy & paste on a football fans forum.

Go back and look. I said in my opinion. I didn’t quote the laws and I seriously doubt your knowledge to interpret them. It’s my opinion and I’m entitled to it no matter what you say, think or copy & paste on a football fans forum.

Are you Clancy? I had a referee look at the incident last night at the game I was at and it was IN HIS OPINION a foul. Guess why - because it's in the Laws.

We need to be bad b@stards and make sure the refs are intimidated and petrified to give decisions against us.

Tav talking to the ref with a hand over his mouth and a shrug of the shoulders just doesn't do enough. Im not having a go at tav - just saying we should be snarling and hounding the officials.

I remember chelsea under mourinho a few years ago got a name for themselves for intimidating refs. They would lose a throw in and you had ivanovic, costa and and 2 or 3 others up in the refs face.

We need a bit of that.

inTIMidation of the officials started back when Stein was their manager.

Big Jock knew that if all the players surround a ref after an incident the ref would lose tract of what happened and just restart the game!

Are you Clancy? I had a referee look at the incident last night at the game I was at and it was IN HIS OPINION a foul. Guess why - because it's in the Laws.
Well done finding a referee to back up your opinion. I disagree and putting your post in capitals won’t make me think.... omg you’re right and I’ve been so wrong. Just accept you’re not a polymath.

Well done finding a referee to back up your opinion. I disagree and putting your post in capitals won’t make me think.... omg you’re right and I’ve been so wrong. Just accept you’re not a polymath.

I am interested to know what you don't understand about the laws of the game.

Had Helander attacked the ball as he should have, the hivs player wouldn't have had the opportunity to foul him, it was a foul and offside but our defence could have dealt with it so much better.

No you’re not interested. But what you are is one of these blokes that just want to think you are right all the time. Bet your partner says the same lol.

99%. go on I am intrigued as how you don't think that putting both hands on an opponents shoulder whilst jumping isnt a foul.

Had Helander attacked the ball as he should have, the hivs player wouldn't have had the opportunity to foul him, it was a foul and offside but our defence could have dealt with it so much better.

How high can you jump with someones hands on your shoulder?

99%. go on I am intrigued as how you don't think that putting both hands on an opponents shoulder whilst jumping isnt a foul.
You’re not intrigued, you are simply unable to open both your eyes and ears, along with your limited knowledge on what it’s like to actually play the game is very clear.

Back