Hibs semi final

I didn't chance that. I just bought both and emailed to say I had them purchased.

Strange way of doing it this time. You have the option of West Stand at £25 or North/South Stand at £30 to select from.
West stand is utter bollox.

Getting the “maximum of 1 ticket” error when I try to buy for me and the old man who is linked on my Friends and Family.

Frustrating!
Change your name to his in the drop down box. They are all in your name to start with. Change then update basket.

Add 2 to basket. You will see a white box with your name and number in both. Change one to your grandson and then hit update basket. Let me know if you have any problems feel free to pm me.

Cheers.

Useful wee reminder on the process.

Successful bought 2.

Well that’s utter bollox.

£10 for a kids ticket in the west stand. £30 in the other stands.

That’s piss poor

Change your name to his in the drop down box. They are all in your name to start with. Change then update basket.

Not even letting me buy one for myself now (coming up with the same one ticket error).

Jesus we never make this stuff easy do we?

North or South for me.
It is always a bit of a palaver buying tickets outwith CCCS but got there eventually.

Having a hell of a time on the website, first card issues (always use the same card) now it's saying I'm only allowed a maximum of 1 tickets. Computer is about to be launched

EXACT SAME PROBLEM
Have you definitely swapped the names on the other tickets using the drop down menu??

I had a similar problem when purchasing my Dundee tickets after trying all the usual tricks. Eventually someone on the purchase thread for them actually gave me the advice that sorted it. Log out, log in under a different F&F and carry out the purchase for all 3 tickets.

Luckily, I control all 3 rangers numbers as my 3 ST are all under one roof.

Hope you get sorted!

Have you definitely swapped the names on the other tickets using the drop down menu??

I had a similar problem when purchasing my Dundee tickets after trying all the usual tricks. Eventually someone on the purchase thread for them actually gave me the advice that sorted it. Log out, log in under a different F&F and carry out the purchase for all 3 tickets.

Luckily, I control all 3 rangers numbers as my 3 ST are all under one roof.

Hope you get sorted!
I’m only buying one, for me

I have an irrational hatred for that isolated upper section of the South stand so just went for West stand.

Will use the fiver to buy a MyGers point.

Does anyone know why the pish website hasn’t made an automatic purchase for friends and family like it usually does?

I had to buy both on my account, resulting on now having to get payment of a friend. Not a big deal but annoying as it usually buys the tickets on each account sat together itself.

I wouldn’t take a ticket for the west stand for nothing,I have long since given up going to Hampden because it’s the poorest football stadium I’ve ever been to for spectators,
I’ll give the main stand credit it’s been decent the couple of times I’ve been in it.

4 times I've put in card details now n still no went through. If this lands me in the west stand due to the site being pish I wont be happy

North or South stand ticket bought, thank god I would be stuck in A7 or B1 as per usual at Hampden :D

Does anyone have an email to contact if someone hasn’t received a ticket purchase offer (even though they’re in Group 1)?

Back