Hibs semi final

The website is a mess but finally got our 2 tickets. Always enjoyed any time I've been in the North/South stands so chose there for this.

a maximum of one ticket' is the patter on the site I entered my card details 3 times and never went through I now presume that the north and south stands have been sold only leaving the rotten west available? The site it chronic unless I have done something wrong

Got 1 ticket in the basket, North/South, trying to check out, wont let me, error message of a maximum of 1 ticket can be purchased, theres only the 1 ticket in the basket. Taking the piss here...

Well that’s utter bollox.

£10 for a kids ticket in the west stand. £30 in the other stands.

That’s piss poor
That’s what I was just about to say.
Didn’t get an option of which stand.
Just £30 for my dad (concession) and £30 for 6 year old son

Why,they will know how many have applied v how many tickets are available and sell to those eligible to buy.

If you can actually buy them on our shambolic ticketing site within the allotted sales slot, sure.

Me and my mate are on friends and family, we’ve selected North or South but purchased separately. Will we be seated together still?

No idea on the errors some people have with the website.

Go to away tickets
Add 2 to basked
Error message "only 1 ticket"
Change drop down to a member of friends or family
Update basket
Checkout process as normal
Confirm address
Confirm payment details
Payment confirmation

Took me about 2/3 minutes at the most. Pain in the arse being on CCCS and not having it automatic but I'd do this to avoid the West Stand everytime.

So is this the CCCS moving forward?
How is this fair on folk that aren’t great with the internet who have been on cccs for years

I changed from debit card to credit card and it worked first time. The poster who was advised deleting card history and retrying maybe put in the right direction

Got an email saying I have been allocated a ticket for semi final. in group 2 do they take payment from my account as has been done in the past or do I have to purchase the ticket from rangers site

Got 1 ticket in the basket, North/South, trying to check out, wont let me, error message of a maximum of 1 ticket can be purchased, theres only the 1 ticket in the basket. Taking the piss here...
Same issue I’ve been experiencing- joke tbh!

Me and my mate are on friends and family, we’ve selected North or South but purchased separately. Will we be seated together still?
Should be, me & mate have had tkts together for Dundee & Motherwell which were bought separatley.

Purchased a £30 ticket

Had problems with one Visa Debit card tried another one and no issue at 1st attempt

• In order to purchase RANGERS FC V HIBERNIAN FC, you must have previously purchased or been allocated Hibernian Semi-Final Requirement. To proceed please purchase Hibernian Semi-Final Requirement, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.
Anyone have any idea what this means?

• In order to purchase RANGERS FC V HIBERNIAN FC, you must have previously purchased or been allocated Hibernian Semi-Final Requirement. To proceed please purchase Hibernian Semi-Final Requirement, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.
Anyone have any idea what this means?
Either you haven't logged in or you haven't been allocated a ticket.

Some people seem to think this will come off automatically under CCCS and don't realise they have to purchase manually....:oops:
Correct.

@Greg Marshall any idea when the club will communicate with CCCS members to tell them that the rules of the scheme have changed?

There have been quite a few who could have been caught out today based on the calls I've had from some of my RSC members tonight.

No idea on the errors some people have with the website.

Go to away tickets
Add 2 to basked
Error message "only 1 ticket"
Change drop down to a member of friends or family
Update basket
Checkout process as normal
Confirm address
Confirm payment details
Payment confirmation

Took me about 2/3 minutes at the most. Pain in the arse being on CCCS and not having it automatic but I'd do this to avoid the West Stand everytime.
It’s terrific when it works like it did for you tbf I’ve had no problems before this season buying multiple times , doing the same thing today first time takes me to payment page then times out without purchase , that happens a second time then after that for 90 mins wouldn’t let me into checkout saying maximum 1 ticket even when I tried only one same message . I’ve got our three now but the sites an absolute joke at times .

After ages eventually got in and tried to purchase a ticket. Repeatedly refused my Visa Debit card which I always use. Tried the wife’s card (with her permission of course) and took it first time.

Latest posts

Back